WMU v. Ohio | The Boneyard

WMU v. Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Gotta root for Ohio and Navy to win tomorrow so Navy gets in NY6, correct?

Need AAC to establish itself as the nearest peer conference not just a one team wunderkind. We want the conference to have the strongest perception possible so WHEN UConn recovers and becomes competitive it is seen as a legitimate program in a legitimate conference.

Reaction Score
Ohio did real good hiring Frank Silica. Nebraska now gives coaches extensions for reaching the record that got him fired there.

Real solid underrated coach.
Just wish he ran the option at Ohio

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I don't think Ohio is going to win tomorrow. I'm pretty sure they aren't going to win tonight either being down two touchdowns at the half.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
I don't think Ohio is going to win tomorrow. I'm pretty sure they aren't going to win tonight either being down two touchdowns at the half.
LOL....yep. Flipped over to UW/Buffs on Fox. Best team at present in that conference at present are the Trojans, but Huskies will end up #4 and getting smashed by Bama by 30.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Western Michigan just can't finish drives and after a turnover Ohio kicked a FG to make it 26-23 with 7 minutes left...

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Bobcats need a stop now and it's winnable...a shot. Good game

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Bobcats need a stop now and it's winnable...a shot. Good game

I hated when WMU kicked the FG up 6-0 with fourth and 1 inside the 5. What's the worst that happens - they stop you they are buried in their own end.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Ohio had their shot - midfield with a minute left. Love the kid who made the pick knowing to take the knee.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Navy would kick both of these teams asses. Absolutely sucks we have to go watch WMU get demolished in the Cotton Bowl and listen to all the pundits spew crap about how the G5 doesn't deserve to be there

Reaction Score
PJ Fleck seems to have his act together and capable of putting together a potent offense in the cold hinterlands of Kalamazoo. We get coach Fiasco.

Reaction Score
Navy would kick both of these teams asses. Absolutely sucks we have to go watch WMU get demolished in the Cotton Bowl and listen to all the pundits spew crap about how the G5 doesn't deserve to be there

I guess it's possible but Navy loses to UConn if not for Bobby Debacle. Would be very wrong to keep WMU out. They did everything they could and deserve to go.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Every legitimate computer ranking in the world has WMU better than Navy by a large margin.

I think Temple will handle them tomorrow anyway.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
WMU is in

Write that in pencil.

WMU was two spots ahead of Navy. Navy plays a much tougher opponent in Temple. IF Navy wins it also sets up a much better national audience for the Cotton Bowl.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
I think it'll be worse when they make it in and they don't even have their head coach to coach them in the game because he will have already taken a P5 job. It's such a joke when it comes to coaching hires. The fact that these kids play their butts off all season, get rewarded with a game to prove they are legit and then can't even have their HC stick around long enough to help them get there.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom