Without Raff Bills has too much air time | The Boneyard

Without Raff Bills has too much air time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Found him (Bilas) and the PbP guy super annoying and way too negative. Bilas was always voice of reason analytical guy. Last night he went with schtick too much. Doesn't wear well on him

Reaction Score
I think he was like, this is an awful game with 2 awful teams, how'd I get stuck doing this? He was trying to pass the time.

Found him (Bilas) and the PbP guy super annoying and way too negative. Bilas was always voice of reason analytical guy. Last night he went with schtick too much. Doesn't wear well on him

Reaction Score
Bilas didn't have much to be positive about. Not his fault that up to the last ten minutes the game was a dog.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
I thought Bilas did an excellent job. What I didn't like was immediately cutting to the women's Cross Fit games. I saw very little of the celebration and no interviews. Would have loved to see an interview with Rodney of maybe CV. The switch to Cross Fit was without commercial break but after seeing some of the ?? women maybe I see why.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
I thought Bilas and his partner were overkill on the game. Even Seth just before the break said this game is sending basketball back a few years. Okay, that's your opinion, you said it okay stop. It went on for some time. Oh it was Seth who started it by saying Bilas could score a ton if he played this game. Seth is another sports guy that I go find something to eat and drink rather listen to him on any occasion. It was Bilas who said our two championships ago it was the worst NC game he has ever seen. It was Kembas year I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom