With a UCONN win tonight, Which team MD or Tenn effects their Outcome? | The Boneyard

With a UCONN win tonight, Which team MD or Tenn effects their Outcome?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
AT 930 tonight, which team is thinking about playing UCONN next if they win tonight? Does have any effect on their game?.........Geno has always said the this game tonight is the hardest game to win........

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
AT 930 tonight, which team is thinking about playing UCONN next if they win tonight? Does have any effect on their game?....Geno has always said the this game tonight is the hardest game to win...
I doubt either team will be thinking about playing UCONN tonight. The only thing I think that could cause an effect on the game or teams would be if they were surprised by a Dayton win. I figure they assume UCONN is going to win. So UCONN winning shouldn't affect them at all.

Reaction Score
A UCONN win is expected, so they don't think about playing UCONN at all. Getting to the Final Four first! Even UCONN is thinking about Dayton only.

Oldbones

Hates Surprises
Reaction Score
Tennessee will consider their season a success if they win tonight, regardless of how they do in the final four. It will validate Warlick, and give them so much to build on next year with new folks and everyone healthy. Maryland, no so much. They were there last year and got caught by a badly wounded but overachieving Irish team. Both have a desperate need to win. The urgency would increase if UConn lost, as both would see an easier path to the Championship Game. I am reminded of the 2013 semifinal between UConn and Notre Dame. Louisville was going to the final, and both teams had manhandled Louisville during the season, so the semi had the feeling of a championship game. If UConn lost, a window would open for the Tenn/MD winner.

Reaction Score
Maryland's a far better team than last year's. They aren't depending on one player to carry them. This year it's more of a team effort.

Should be a good game.

Reaction Score
UCONN verse Maryland
UCONN verse Notre Dame
UCONN as the winner!

Of course I am still holding out that South Carolina can beat Notre Dame

iamcbs

Buckeye Guest
Reaction Score
AT 930 tonight, which team is thinking about playing UCONN next if they win tonight? Does have any effect on their game?....Geno has always said the this game tonight is the hardest game to win...
Every team left in the Tournament is thinking about having to play UConn, despite what they say in public. They know that in order to win a NC you have to beat them and most teams know already that they can't. I believe SCAR is looking forward to a rematch because they believe on a neutral floor they can beat UConn. Dawn Staley has them convinced that they can win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom