Wishbone | The Boneyard

Wishbone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
all BY'ers listen up. 2moro is turkey day, actually if i look beyond that evan bottle its today. anyway bc. ok so when that turkey come out of that oven that your wives play with all the time like you do with the chain saw run to you seat and your kids this year. its important that each one of you get the break of the wishbone. we need all that lucky charm good luck possible right now. u hear me? i got some hints to help this go smoothly.

-place your thumb higher up then the other, the position may help force your half being bigger
-yell really loud as it happens, it may scare the other person if your going against grandma or one of your ugly kids

do work!

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
A little Thanksgiving humor to start the day.

th

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
I'd climb on the table and duck* the turkey if I thought that would help.

Or maybe I'm just looking for an excuse...might explain why Thanksgiving isn't at my house this year.

down for a double team of that turkey?

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I don't know what kind of hedonistic lifestyle you're leading there, Dan, but I prefer a monogamous relationship when I abuse foodstuffs. One man, one turkey, just like God intended.

Anything else would be perverse.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
And here I thought this was a thread about Tom Osborne and his old Nebraska teams.

If I knew it was that kind of party, I'd stick my d#*k in the mashed potatoes!

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
And here I thought this was a thread about Tom Osborne and his old Nebraska teams.

If I knew it was that kind of party, I'd stick my d#*k in the mashed potatoes!
Osborne ran the Power I at Nebraska. Barry Switzer ran the wishbone at Oklahoma.

When I first opened this thread I expected a vague Darryl Royal reference (he recently passe away). Fishy and Chin took it in an entirely different direction.

Reaction Score
-place your thumb higher up then the other, the position may help force your half being bigger

I've found that mine is always bigger, regardless of where I place my thumb.

Edit: my mistake - you were talking about the wishbone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom