Winning breeds Winning. Losing breeds losing | The Boneyard

Winning breeds Winning. Losing breeds losing

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
Edsall is going to turn it around in year 1 because we have a ton of seniors.

However, they'll be gone in year 2. We'll be thin but I think we still be competitive just based on a winning culture and winning in year 1. We might step back but we won't go under.

Reaction Score
I think you are right and that is why it never made any sense the way Diaco approached his first year. I always thought that was inane to basically write off the year especially when the thing set up for at least 4 wins and with a little luck maybe he got 6 and a bowl. Edsall gets that and won't treat 2017 as an exhibition season. Depending on what he has, and I have no real feel for what Diaco had on that team, I'm not certain what will happen but I do know he will at least try to win.

Reaction Score
I think you are right and that is why it never made any sense the way Diaco approached his first year. I always thought that was inane to basically write off the year especially when the thing set up for at least 4 wins and with a little luck maybe he got 6 and a bowl. Edsall gets that and won't treat 2017 as an exhibition season. Depending on what he has, and I have no real feel for what Diaco had on that team, I'm not certain what will happen but I do know he will at least try to win.
Its becoming more evident that he wasn't treating it as an exhibition season because he really had no idea what he was doing. By calling it an "exhibition season" and a complete rebuild, he was covering his own ass in order to buy more time. He lowered our expectations as he continued to disappoint.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom