Will we play more 4-3 or 3-4 tonight | The Boneyard

Will we play more 4-3 or 3-4 tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Its a tough call considering their passing attack and 3 and 4 set wideout formations.

We havent done a ton of blitzing so far this year so it should be interesting to see how the coverage plays on the backend. Do you let the QB sit back there and pick us apart or try to pressure him into making quicker decisions?

Diaco said he didnt game plan for ECU so that would lead me to believe we wont bliltz much and play the 3-4 - dont know if he was a 'blitzer' in the past but I would like to see a little more it - blitz Stewart and keep him out of pass coverage.

(Is that better Jimmy?)

Reaction Score
Would like to see a 3-3-5. Our LBs have been struggling in pass protection

Reaction Score
Diaco said he didnt game plan for ECU

I don't know if anyone caught it, but it was interesting to hear Andrew Adams say during his interview on "The Blitz" that the payers watched ECU game film on their own without the coaches. Good to hear the players are engaged, but "without the coaches"?:eek:

Reaction Score
I don't think he's game planned for any team this year. Always talks about their team and improvement. I don't agree with this philosophy but he's the coach and it's his long term process, so be it. Have to stand by it regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg

Top Bottom