Will Sun Fans Boo Tina? Laimbeer Thinks So... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Will Sun Fans Boo Tina? Laimbeer Thinks So...

Status
Not open for further replies.

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
Ridiculous. What Huskie could ever boo our magnificent Tina? He just said that to try to rev people up...typical. Do we boo D? Sue? Swin?, any of our dear ones? They don't play for the Sun either.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
I won't be booing Tina when she returns to Mohegan Sun although the applause may not be enthusiastic as it used to be. I've also stopped booing Bill when he comes strutting in because he revels in being booed. So I refuse to give him the satisfaction. I only wish the entire arena would stay silent. That may send a stronger message than the booing.

Dead silence would be cool , but I don't think it can happen in the "Land of Steady Habits." :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reaction Score
The only Husky I boo or heckle at the Mohegan is DT, because not only can she take it, I suspect she wants it, likes it. I even "Moo" her some of the time, just for old time's sake.

Reaction Score
Anyone that boos a former Husky lacks respect for what they've done for UConn, and accordingly the State. I really don't care what jersey they may wear now, but it certainly does not warrant booing or wishing for dead silence. I will cheer for any Husky no matter the venue, and it's sad other UConn (fair-weather) "fans" won't do the same. I've seen and heard enough of Tina to know she's far from a diva. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and just assume Sun management isn't as good as it can be until proven otherwise.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Anyone that boos a former Husky lacks respect for what they've done for UConn, and accordingly the State. I really don't care what jersey they may wear now, but it certainly does not warrant booing or wishing for dead silence. I will cheer for any Husky no matter the venue, and it's sad other UConn (fair-weather) "fans" won't do the same. I've seen and heard enough of Tina to know she's far from a diva. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and just assume Sun management isn't as good as it can be until proven otherwise.

Re-read the posts. The "dead silence" was proposed for Laimbeer.

Wally East

Posting via the Speed Force
Reaction Score
In short: No, Tina Charles will not be booed in the State of Connecticut. Laimbeer is a jerk. You can bet that HE will be booed.

Indeed. Unless Tina Charles travels back in time and chops down the Charter Oak, no, she's not going to get booed in Connecticut.

Reaction Score
I won't be booing Tina when she returns to Mohegan Sun although the applause may not be enthusiastic as it used to be. I've also stopped booing Bill when he comes strutting in because he revels in being booed. So I refuse to give him the satisfaction. I only wish the entire arena would stay silent. That may send a stronger message than the booing.

Too much fun booing Bill...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69