Will Karma get back at Santana? | The Boneyard

Will Karma get back at Santana?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
That was not a no-hitter. Clean single missed by the ump. The Mets had a huge lead, they didn't need him to be in the game for 134 pitches after missing all last year. Kind of reminds me when Schilling went way past his limit his final year pusuing a no-no into the 9th. He never pitched that well again.

Reaction Score
I'm not sure I follow. Are you saying Santana should have pulled himself out of the game?

And it is a no hitter. They didn't give Armando Gallaraga a perfect game....and they don't take Santana's no no away.

Reaction Score
That was not a no-hitter. Clean single missed by the ump. The Mets had a huge lead, they didn't need him to be in the game for 134 pitches after missing all last year. Kind of reminds me when Schilling went way past his limit his final year pusuing a no-no into the 9th. He never pitched that well again.

No no is in the books. Whether it's a defensive player making a great play or an ump missing one, all no-no's and perfections need some luck and a gift or 2 - he got it. Congrats to Santana...........

And unless Santana is going to screw the state of RI let's keep the Schill comparisons off the board.......once again he is the largest a**wipe in sports history and Santana's nothing like him!

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
No no is in the books. Whether it's a defensive player making a great play or an ump missing one, all no-no's and perfections need some luck and a gift or 2 - he got it. Congrats to Santana...........

And unless Santana is going to screw the state of RI let's keep the Schill comparisons off the board.......once again he is the largest a**wipe in sports history and Santana's nothing like him!

It's in the books and I like Santana. I just worry when guys throw that many pitches coming off an injury. And even I can't stick up for Schill anymore. How about him blaming the gov? What a dope.

Reaction Score
I think everyone though the same exact thing as he went out there for the 9th. You, unfortunately, cant pull him in that spot.

One point in the article worth opting is that it's pretty rare pitchers reach what he was accomplishing early on in the season. Seem of this could be the actually original injury and the year layoff too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom