Why Paige will be #1 draft pick in 2025 - a concise summary of her quiet dominance | The Boneyard

Why Paige will be #1 draft pick in 2025 - a concise summary of her quiet dominance

Reaction Score
USA Today in an article today on the women’s tournament titled Winners and Losers. The sub heading mentioned Paige by name but she wasn’t mentioned as one of the “ winners” then under losers they wrote “ Us for not paying enough attention to Paige Bueckers this year”

Reaction Score
I doubt very much Paige wants to be another Ali Patberg and stay in college that long. But yes, I think Paige could stay two more years, since last year would count as a red shirt year. With the Covid exception she gets 6 years to complete her eligibility.

Azzi doesn’t qualify for the Covid year so she has 5 years to complete her 4 years of eligibility. I think that means she has two years left, since this year would count as a red shirt year if she requests it.

Reaction Score
I think Paige just wants her fourth year. She came here planning on playing four and that’s what she’ll do.

Reaction Score
In my idea of a perfect world, Paige decides to play 2 more years. But if not, my idea of a perfect world also includes the Connecticut Sun owning the 2025 seasons #1 draft pick. That looks pretty impossible right now, but I can dream.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
You Wanna Dream Big Paige Azzi Caroline KK Ash Q Sarah Jana Ice Yana The Big O Lara Somfai Kellis Morgan Allie do I need to keep goin???? Yes Geno Chris and their staff.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom