Why Doesn't UConn Have A Sports Broadcasting Program? | The Boneyard

Why Doesn't UConn Have A Sports Broadcasting Program?

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Wouldn't this seem to make sense with ESPN and NBCSN in CT? Partnering with ESPN and/or NBCSN for internships and co-op's while using their help on campus productions of sports would seem to make sense, no? Would be designed to keep CT kids at CT schools and working for CT companies. All of this talk around the ACCN has me thinking about this.

Imagine a broadcasting studio in Storrs/Stamford that allowed for kids to work part time while in school for those two conglomerates. Makes too much sense really.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
Wouldn't this seem to make sense with ESPN and NBCSN in CT? Partnering with ESPN and/or NBCSN for internships and co-op's while using their help on campus productions of sports would seem to make sense, no? Would be designed to keep CT kids at CT schools and working for CT companies. All of this talk around the ACCN has me thinking about this.
Imagine a broadcasting studio in Storrs/Stamford that allowed for kids to work part time while in school for those two conglomerates. Makes too much sense really.

Clearly great minds think alike as I'd been thinking about this lately as well :). I agree that it should've happened some time ago, but given all the new networks popping up and having ESPN and CBSSN right here as well as NESN and SNY nearby, I don't think it's ever too late. Given our location I think it could be a great addition.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom