Who's funnier: Giant Fans or Bronco Fans? | The Boneyard

Who's funnier: Giant Fans or Bronco Fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
The G-men played a great game and won yet Giant fans can't stop whining about that fumble. That's all they were talking about after the game at the bar I went to. They are even calling Boston talk shows to whine. The FAN guys feel the need to say that didn't think the "fix was in against" the Giants.

Bronco fans are funny in their own way. Tebow wins six in a row, loses 4 out of his next 5 and he is the 2nd coming. Josh McDaniels won six and a row as Denver coach, lost 4 out of his next 5 and he is the Anti-Christ.

Reaction Score
The G-men played a great game and won yet Giant fans can't stop whining about that fumble. That's all they were talking about after the game at the bar I went to. They are even calling Boston talk shows to whine. The FAN guys feel the need to say that didn't think the "fix was in against" the Giants.

Bronco fans are funny in their own way. Tebow wins six in a row, loses 4 out of his next 5 and he is the 2nd coming. Josh McDaniels won six and a row as Denver coach, lost 4 out of his next 5 and he is the Anti-Christ.

Just for the record, McDaniel went 11-17 in his two seasons with the Broncos while Tebow has a winning record as a starting QB and won a playoff game against the Steelers. McDaniel also did a great job with the Rams this year as their OC. He may not be the anti-christ but I'm not sure he can thrive anywhere else other than with BB as the HC and Brady as the QB.

Reaction Score
I guess the answer is PATS fans because why would they give a crap?

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I guess the answer is PATS fans because why would they give a crap?

That was not one of the choices, please try again.

And you have to admit that was a pretty awesome comparison I made between Tebow and McDaniel.

Reaction Score
I am not a Pats or Giants fan but I would say Pats fans whine a LOT more.

Reaction Score
I am not a Pats or Giants fan but I would say Pats fans whine a LOT more.

I wish you could spend a day in my office. NYG fans are still moaning about the calls on Sunday. Also, plenty of complaints that Joe Buck and Troy Aikman are rooting against the G-Men etc. If Pat fans moan more than these guys then they must be off the charts whiners.

Reaction Score
I wish you could spend a day in my office. NYG fans are still moaning about the calls on Sunday. Also, plenty of complaints that Joe Buck and Troy Aikman are rooting against the G-Men etc. If Pat fans moan more than these guys then they must be off the charts whiners.

Yeah, why would Giants fans still be talking about it. A ref changed a call on the field, then the same ref reviewed it and didn't change the call despite it being the easiest call in the world, and then the NFL lied about it.

Nothing important about that.

Reaction Score
Yeah, why would Giants fans still be talking about it. A ref changed a call on the field, then the same ref reviewed it and didn't change the call despite it being the easiest call in the world, and then the NFL lied about it.

Nothing important about that.

Yeah it had a HUGE impact on the outcome.

Reaction Score
Yeah it had a HUGE impact on the outcome.

That's not the point. The refs being that bad in the playoffs was. That is why it was being talked about as much as it was. It is not that hard to understand.

Reaction Score

This is fn hilarious. It's started by a Pats fan who shouldn't give a crap. Now an Eagles fan, he of the largest group of whackjobs/a**wipes in fanbase history, who is whining about fans he works with? WTF is this about?

Hey these things eventually had nothing to do with the outcome because the Giants overcame these inaccuracies in judgement but if they had things would have been crazy. Funny I work with Pats, Cowboys, Redskins and Vikings fans........I didn't have to ask them about the many calls as they asked me if I was going crazy as the Giants were seemingly getting screwed? It's football talk, game talk and it was obvious win or lose...........funny the only people who have issues with it were the moron refs on the field and Waq and bpo.......hmmmmmmmmmmmm.........?:eek:

Reaction Score
From the way Waq has posted, you'd never know that his team has a chance to actually beat a team with a winning regular season record this week, and earn a trip to the Super Bowl for it . . .

Reaction Score
This is fn hilarious. It's started by a Pats fan who shouldn't give a crap. Now an Eagles fan, he of the largest group of whackjobs/a**wipes in fanbase history, who is whining about fans he works with? WTF is this about?

Hey these things eventually had nothing to do with the outcome because the Giants overcame these inaccuracies in judgement but if they had things would have been crazy. Funny I work with Pats, Cowboys, Redskins and Vikings fans........I didn't have to ask them about the many calls as they asked me if I was going crazy as the Giants were seemingly getting screwed? It's football talk, game talk and it was obvious win or lose...........funny the only people who have issues with it were the moron refs on the field and Waq and bpo.......hmmmmmmmmmmmm.........?:eek:

Hey mau, chill out. If my team had just won a playoff game in convincing fashion against the defending Super Bowl Champions on their field- I'd be basking in that glow and not fussing about bad calls and Joe Buck's supposed announcing bias. Listening to these whiners you'd never know they are on the verge of making it to the Super Bowl.

Note to Zyron- refs make mistakes all of the time. It had no impact on the outcome- get over it.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I didn't have to ask them about the many calls as they asked me if I was going crazy as the Giants were seemingly getting screwed?

But you guys won the game. Ed Armbrister, now that was a bad call!

Reaction Score
Not big on bunts Waq, but I know the Armbrister bunt was huge of people who didnt give a >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Reaction Score
If my team had just won a playoff game in convincing fashion against the defending Super Bowl Champions on their field- I'd be basking in that glow and not fussing about bad calls and Joe Buck's supposed announcing bias. Listening to these whiners you'd never know they are on the verge of making it to the Super Bowl.

Note to Zyron- refs make mistakes all of the time. It had no impact on the outcome- get over it.
Why can't Giants fans be ecstactic and be pissed off over bad officiating at the same time?
Between the botched fumble call, the brutal call on the "hit" to Rodgers helmet and the botched spot on 4th down that caused the Giants to punt when the game was still in reach for the Packers, I'd say Giants fans have a right to b*tch as much as they want.
Especially when a few weeks ago they would have beaten Green Bay if not for one botched TD call that the NFL had to apologize for and another controversial TD/juggle catch by Green Bay that was allowed to stand.

Reaction Score
Why can't Giants fans be ecstactic and be pissed off over bad officiating at the same time?
Between the botched fumble call, the brutal call on the "hit" to Rodgers helmet and the botched spot on 4th down that caused the Giants to punt when the game was still in reach for the Packers, I'd say Giants fans have a right to b*tch as much as they want.
Especially when a few weeks ago they would have beaten Green Bay if not for one botched TD call that the NFL had to apologize for and another controversial TD/juggle catch by Green Bay that was allowed to stand.

That's fine but when the b*tching overwhelms the positive feeling of advancing to the NFC title game then I guess it's just a matter of half-empty over half-full. I hope they go down in flames this weekend in a gut-wrenching manner similar to their last playoff visit to SF. But if they do win I hope it's because they benefited from a hideous call by the officials.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
That's fine but when the b*tching overwhelms the positive feeling of advancing to the NFC title game then I guess it's just a matter of half-empty over half-full. I hope they go down in flames this weekend in a gut-wrenching manner similar to their last playoff visit to SF. But if they do win I hope it's because they benefited from a hideous call by the officials.
The bitching oiverwhelmes the positive feeling of advancing? What a crock. Sure it's been a topic of conversation, but wow....what a rediculous statement.

We all have our wishes. I hope yours don't come true. I wished for the Eagles team of the century to fall on their face and miss the playoffs. Lucky me.

Reaction Score
Maybe you should grab a seat with Reggie White and Jerome Brown and Pelle Lindbergh and enjoy another Giants playoff win.

Reaction Score
The bitching oiverwhelmes the positive feeling of advancing? What a crock. Sure it's been a topic of conversation, but wow....what a rediculous statement.

We all have our wishes. I hope yours don't come true. I wished for the Eagles team of the century to fall on their face and miss the playoffs. Lucky me.

Not a crock with some of the people I know, Doggy. I know it doesn't apply to all NYG fans but I work in NYC and had to listen to several of them and that was the first and last thing they mentioned- the bad calls. And the Joe Buck/Troy Aikman complaints are off the charts.

Happy for you that you got your wish this year on the Eagles. Kinda like I felt last year when DeSean Jackson was running sideways into your end zone, putting a dagger into your season.

Reaction Score
Maybe you should grab a seat with Reggie White and Jerome Brown and Pelle Lindbergh and enjoy another Giants playoff win.

Stay classy, Viking. You must be quite proud of yourself with that line.

Maybe you can get together with Ingram, LT, Plaxico, Meggett and the other NYG model citizens and watch the game at the nearest state prison.

Reaction Score
Stay classy, Viking. You must be quite proud of yourself with that line.

Maybe you can get together with Ingram, LT, Plaxico, Meggett and the other NYG model citizens and watch the game at the nearest state prison.

bpo talking of DeSean Jackson (LAST YEAR) and many of the Giants of yesteryear because the Eagles have always had such model citizens......wow life sux for you huh no wonder you are so concerned over why we speak of a fumble during the playoffs this year. And the Sox 2011 version such high expectations too.........I'm very happy it went this way for you the bitterness is sweet!!:)

Reaction Score
bpo talking of DeSean Jackson (LAST YEAR) and many of the Giants of yesteryear because the Eagles have always had such model citizens......wow life sux for you huh no wonder you are so concerned over why we speak of a fumble during the playoffs this year. And the Sox 2011 version such high expectations too.........I'm very happy it went this way for you the bitterness is sweet!!:)

These things go from season to season in the NFL and you know it, Mau. Next year could be entirely different so enjoy it while you can. I'd say in the last ten years or so the Eagles have certainly been the dominant player in the NFC East. I seem to recall a couple of recent playoff games between the G-men and Eagles that didn't end too well for your boys.

Reaction Score
These things go from season to season in the NFL and you know it, Mau. Next year could be entirely different so enjoy it while you can. I'd say in the last ten years or so the Eagles have certainly been the dominant player in the NFC East. I seem to recall a couple of recent playoff games between the G-men and Eagles that didn't end too well for your boys.

And exactly how many rings do your precious Eaglets have to show for those playoff wins? Dream team indeed.

Reaction Score
And exactly how many rings do your precious Eaglets have to show for those playoff wins? Dream team indeed.

Wow. Very innovative response. Never heard that one before.

Reaction Score
Wow. Very innovative response. Never heard that one before.

Maybe you should stop running your mouth until your crappy team actually does something. Thats the point sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom