OT: - Who you got in the NIT semis? | The Boneyard

OT: Who you got in the NIT semis?

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
I'm pulling for Indiana St. Larry Nerd deserves a trophy.

Reaction Score
I don't know a thing about Georgia. Utah, I know St. John's defeated them. Indiana St. I know has that great offense will be a fun watch.

Seton Hall all the way. Why? Because they are family. They are from the Big East and I want them to win it all in the NIT. And they are playing in another Big East team's homecourt.

That's my brilliant analysis. Eat your hearts out @Hey Adrien and @auror :D

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Feels weird they don't have the NIT at MSG anymore, but I guess it's nothing compared to everything else in college sports now.

Will be rooting for the Hall because it's Big East, 2nd choice definitely Indiana State. Would like to see that school get back on the map again. It's like after Larry Bird they fell off the face of the Earth.

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
I'm rooting for Indiana State (I'll watch that game in a slow sports day) and Seton Hall!

Indiana State is just like Alabama: play fast, lots of threes, no mid-range, poor D.

Here's an incredible piece on their head coach:

I've watched a couple of their NIT games. They're very hot and cold, but when they get hot, it's fun to watch. Big men who can pass are rocket fuel for an offense.

Reaction Score
Seton Hall all the way. If they win it stregthens the case that they (the Big East) was screwed by the committe.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
(The Other) ISU and (The Lead) SHU all the way.

Indiana State is 2-2 against P5, and took out Cincinnati.

After Castle removed the Curse of Kadary, The Hall's 2023-24 Big 3 has to be Hurley, Fanta, and Holloway. They didn't make the Field of 68 because the only P5 team they beat was Missouri, and Baylor, Rutgers, USC, and Iowa weren't good losses.

Reaction Score
Bring on Steph Blurry.

UGA will go out to a lead has lots of runs in them and are playing well. Should be an interesting game. One of those "playing like an NCAA tournament team" vs. "a team that should have been in the tournament all along" matchups.

Reaction Score
Seton Halls going to have to plays a road game in the final. Pretty sure hinkle field house is like an hour drive from Indiana state.

Reaction Score
I’m actually really happy that it’s Indiana St vs Seton Hall for the NIT title. These are two of the teams with the strongest cases that they got snubbed from the tournament and they’re proving that they can play

PC threw in the towel by not playing Carter, St Johns Oklahoma and Pitt skipped the NIT, but those two teams went in and are playing super well

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom