Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
commit be? any guesses out there?

Reaction Score
tough to guess with so many offers floating around out there

Reaction Score
Well, Vern Hargraves jr. is a 5 star LB at a Fla. HS. His dad is an assistant at USF. His dad also played and coached at UConn. I doubt we have any shot at him.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i think sadiq olanrewaju is going to commit soon. were in it but i think uva might be a favorite. i hope he values staying in ct and the bueatiful campus and facilities we have.

whats up with the boyle buzz on tos? i know hes heading to nd soon.

Reaction Score
Sadiq is from Maryland and from reading his tweets, can't wait to get back to that area....not very flattering feelings towards the state of CT

Reaction Score
I hope we offer soon, and get a commit from, John Van Allen. I love that kids highlight film, and he is a homegrown kid.

Reaction Score
I hope we offer soon, and get a commit from, John Van Allen. I love that kids highlight film, and he is a homegrown kid.

Me too! Great looking athlete with a lot of ability on both sides of the ball.

Reaction Score
I would have thought, Laray Smith, but not now.. maybe it will be the ol Sam Zeff...

Reaction Score
I think it will be an offensive lineman at this point. I really don't know who it would be, but we have a lot of scholarship offers out to linemen so I guess I'm playing the odds game. Could be Zeff, Sadiq, or maybe Henson? A dark horse might be van Allen or Julian Allen. We will see, I trust the staff and look forward to hearing more positive news soon.

Reaction Score
whats up with the boyle buzz on tos? i know hes heading to nd soon.

Seriously? I was worried he'd become a hot commodity at some point. He deserves the attention but I hope he decides to stay home. Could be a star here in a few years.

Reaction Score
Boyle - John Battle talked to him at a 7 on 7 and said he had some good things to say about UConn, just looking to do the camp circuit this summer.....said he was really inconsistent and got down on himself when he threw a pick, but when he was good, he was GOOD

Sadiq - committed to UVA today

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
wow no joke the kid commited to uva, i wasn't far off timing wise lol

laray smith is my #2 rb desire for this class, he would be a great get and also local to boot. getting him would get EO back i think and also some other locals to bite as well. i think a couple nyc kids went upstate the past couple years buying into the state thing and they quickly found out what a mess things are and how the facilities are not upgraded like uconn/ruty. word spreads and its all fair game in the recruit world. btw his breakaway speed/shiftyness just looks special from the vids to me atleast.

Reaction Score
wow no joke the kid commited to uva, i wasn't far off timing wise lol

laray smith is my #2 rb desire for this class, he would be a great get and also local to boot. getting him would get EO back i think and also some other locals to bite as well. i think a couple nyc kids went upstate the past couple years buying into the state thing and they quickly found out what a mess things are and how the facilities are not upgraded like uconn/ruty. word spreads and its all fair game in the recruit world. btw his breakaway speed/shiftyness just looks special from the vids to me atleast.
Who is your # 1 desired RB for this class ?

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Who is your # 1 desired RB for this class ?

1-david williams-seems like a long shot but he said good things about us i think i remember early on and we were in on him early before most of his offers, im guessing psu tho in the end
2-laray smith
3-mizzell/turman-long shot for them to come up north, they will have or already have better offers from souther schools
5-gus edwards-local guy i think we could be in on, would be a great 2nd pick to laray.

wildcard is the kid from bear del becuase we have offered like 10 kids from that school they all play at in md. i think they transfered(all of them) to a better fball school or something. not sure where uconn stands with any of them really.

those are my tops picks. others would include the rb at nd fairfield (beckford) and there was a kid at fuma when we got williams that we showed interest in as well i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom