Who will make the NCAA tourney (Duke,KY,NC)? | The Boneyard

Who will make the NCAA tourney (Duke,KY,NC)?

Of the 3 who will make NCAA tourney?

• Duke only

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Kentucky only

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • North Carolina only

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • 2 of the 3

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • All 3

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • None of them

Votes: 20 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
3 of the top programs in the past decade. Will any make the tourney?

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
It is a toss up for me between none and NC so that was my vote. KY and Duke lost so much I think it will be tough. UNC may get banned from the postseason, but they will actually have a team with some talent on the floor.

Reaction Score
Interesting that Duke leads with 5 votes vs 2 for UNC and 1 for KY.
Triad, did you vote 5 times?

And for the person who voted for KY .... I have some lovely "water-enhanced" property I'm interested in selling.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
That's a good question you asked there, Vowel. I voted for UNC only but would not be surprised to see "none" of them make it. I've not checked the UNC roster yet for next year, but it seemed that Kentucky and Duke lost so much, Kentucky, especially, may not be able to field a team without using walk ons.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Let's see. The Duke backcourt will consist of Lexie Brown (3rd team all-american in 2015) and Rebecca Greenwell .... two time All-ACC performer who averaged 15pts, 6 rebounds a game... and shot 42% from the 3 pts line. I'm biased, but that should be one of the better backcourts in the country. I expect Oderah Chidom to average around 14-15 pts and around 9 rebounds and 1.5 blocks per game. Thats a solid core of 3. Our returning freshman Suggs, Lambert, and Primm all showed flashes last year..... and I expect them to be more consistent. The other freshman Gorecki missed most of the season with an injury.... but she should be back and healthy. Frontcourt depth will be an issue. Kendall Cooper is expected to be back for the second semester... and she will provide rim protection, rebounds, and some offense. Lynee Belton is coming off another knee injury.... not sure what she will be able to produce. Erin Mathias has shown flashes, and not sure what to expect of our incoming freshman post Schubert. The wild-card is Leaonna Odom.... very talented..... very athletic incoming freshman. She'll probably start.

So the cupboard is far from bare :cool:.... but the coach is still JP MCCallie :( Regardless.... I would say 5 or 6th in the ACC is attainable....... and a middle tier seed in the NCAAs next year is probable.

Interesting that Duke leads with 5 votes vs 2 for UNC and 1 for KY.
Triad, did you vote 5 times? .

al-capone-criminal-vote-early-and-vote.jpg

Reaction Score
I agree Duke still has decent talent, and will have 5 Burger girls on the team next year...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom