Who was calling plays today? | The Boneyard

Who was calling plays today?

Reaction Score
Was at the game so not sure if they said who was calling plays on the broadcast. Whoever it was should look for a new profession. No aggression after the shot to Marion for 6. Needed to keep throwing the ball downfield.

Reaction Score
Was at the game so not sure if they said who was calling plays on the broadcast. Whoever it was should look for a new profession. No aggression after the shot to Marion for 6. Needed to keep throwing the ball downfield.
or kept running the ball with carter still

NowInStorrs

The truth is out there.
Reaction Score
The only play I can remember is that double reverse. Other than that it was a bunch of generic screen passes and run handoffs.

Reaction Score
wait, what happened to the Analyst we hired from Arizona? I thought he’s been whispering calls into Spanos’ ear the last few weeks. Our offense didn’t look the same yesterday

I didn’t see him on the COVID list?

Reaction Score
wait, what happened to the Analyst we hired from Arizona? I thought he’s been whispering calls into Spanos’ ear the last few weeks. Our offense didn’t look the same yesterday

I didn’t see him on the COVID list?
I posted on its own thread. Seems he’s gone… since Wyoming? That what the posters are saying.

Reaction Score
I posted on its own thread. Seems he’s gone… since Wyoming? That what the posters are saying.

No one seems to know that. It’s just speculation. Hopefully, we can get some media confirmation. It definitely seems like he did not call plays yesterday.

The most likely explanation would be that he had a better offer. Plenty of teams need help this time of year. If I had a terrible offense and saw what he did with UConn in two weeks, I’d want his help with my team. The other possibility is that he needed to go home for some reason, wherever that is. This wasn’t a long term commitment.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Howler

Top Bottom