Who took down my thread? | The Boneyard

Who took down my thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The Boneyard

Husky Pete, husky91 replied to a thread you are watching at The Boneyard.
UNC, UVA and GT have been pre-approved to B1Ghttp://the-boneyard.com/threads/unc-uva-and-gt-have-been-pre-approved-to-b1g.29071/#post-419478

Doesn't surprise me with UNC, UVA. They have different goals. Both arguably top 5 public schools with arguably the prettiest, most deseriable undergrad experiences. Not sure they want 2 muck with that
View this Thread
Unread Watched Threads
This message was sent to you because you opted to watch the thread UNC, UVA and GT have been pre-approved to B1G at The Boneyard with email notification of new replies.
To stop receiving email, please change your watching options for this thread. You may also review all your watched threads.

Where is conspiracy kitty when you need her?

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i merged all the b1g threads. ment no harm pete but it was starting to get silly having the same links in 4 different 1's. can i toss this now?

Reaction Score
No problem, Dan. Did you listen to the audio from Glenn? First I'd heard of schools being pre-approved by a conference.

Could we leave this thread up until noon tomorrow so people can follow the link?

Reaction Score
HFD: I would leave one thread out there only because it is new news. just my two cents.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
No problem, Dan. Did you listen to the audio from Glenn? First I'd heard of schools being pre-approved by a conference.

Could we leave this thread up until noon tomorrow so people can follow the link?

i have and i believe that uconn is one of those schools thats been on the b10 radar for a long time. its the only way to explain why people talked about uconn 1-3 years ago(not recent) when it came to b10 possible expansion...

Reaction Score
Bringing UConn in to match up with RU on rivalry day and lock up SNE and NYC would be a brilliant move.UNC-UV. Penn State-Terps.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Bringing UConn in to match up with RU on rivalry day and lock up SNE and NYC would be a brilliant move.UNC-UV. Penn State-Terps.

YES! It sandwiches NYC, RU can reach into Philly and UConn reaches into Boston. It would be a brilliant play for TV viewers while adding two great academic schools and one (I'll let you decide which one!) athletic program that brings national championships.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
i merged all the b1g threads. ment no harm pete but it was starting to get silly having the same links in 4 different 1's. can i toss this now?
Does this mean you're a moderator now?

Reaction Score
I thought moderators were required to have a shift key?

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Does this mean you're a moderator now?

i have been for a while here. i dont do anything like the others tho. i just take care of merging a couple threads here and there and the recruit board thats all. don't confuse me with actual mods...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom