Who shows up on Saturday? | The Boneyard

Who shows up on Saturday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Lots of folks touted NC State's CB David Amerson as an All American this year. He showed little of that promise vs Tennessee, but great players tend to rise to the occasion after an embarrassing effort. That's why lots of folks this week look for him to shut down our receivers. This is one of several articles on the subject. We'll know a lot more about our receivers, our protection and our QB's accuracy on Saturday. So, who shows up? Amerson or the Husky passing attack?
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1324357-college-football-week-2-predictions/page/14

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
whitmer is going to go off

Reaction Score
I say Huskies passing attack too. We have such a weapon in Griffin and thru all of last season and vs UMass, we have not taken full advantage of him. He's 6'6" and has really goo0d hands. Why can't we run some 10-15 yard curls over the middle?

Reaction Score
"Huskies" passing attack. As good as he might be, he can only defend one receiver at a time.

Davis will get lots of attention, Williams, Smith and Griffin have big games.

I think Davis has the potential to become the next Easley! We need a sparkplug that shows up out of nowhere like "The Big Easy" did a few years ago, he changed the whole season for us literally overnight. Totally added another dimension to our offense. Davis was solid last week, looking for big things from him against the pack!!

Reaction Score
The No. 1 defense in the country is going to show up against the team that was No. 98 in pass protection last year. UConn will have at least four sacks.

Reaction Score
The No. 1 defense in the country is going to show up against the team that was No. 98 in pass protection last year. UConn will have at least four sacks.
Yeah, seriously. All i keep reading about is how fat the O-Line for NC is. ohhh they are soo big, nobody under 310lbs. ummm, can you say SLOW? our D-ends cap the ends and BAM!, Sio or one of the LB's kills the 6'6'' giraffe QB.

The only part that makes me nevous is the quick dump, but I am sure we have gone over that in practice this week.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I say Huskies passing attack too. We have such a weapon in Griffin and thru all of last season and vs UMass, we have not taken full advantage of him. He's 6'6" and has really goo0d hands. Why can't we run some 10-15 yard curls over the middle?

I'm pretty sure they will run that TE deep play out of the wildcat on Saturday. Let's hope they connect fo 6.

Reaction Score
Wow! A sense of "overconfidence" on the UConn passing game? Seriously? Let's hope folks are right about this. I'm all for a huge coming out party for the 2012 Husky Air Show.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Wow! A sense of "overconfidence" on the UConn passing game? Seriously? Let's hope folks are right about this. I'm all for a huge coming out party for the 2012 Husky Air Show.

Apparently, the Husky Air Show is made up of a WWI Zeppelin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg

Top Bottom