Who has the most talent on the DL Yanks, Sox or Rays? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Who has the most talent on the DL Yanks, Sox or Rays?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
so you agree the sox have more talent on the DL?

I'm not so sure perhaps. What does the RS Dl look like right now?

The Yanks are still missing a potentail ace in Pineada, the best closer of all time, a young fireballer in Robertson, Gadner who is a solid LFer.

here is Tb's

C: Jose Lobaton/Robinson Chirinos
1B: Brandon Allen
2B: Jeff Keppinger
3B: Evan Longoria
LF: Sam Fuld
CF: Desmond Jennings
RF: Brandon Guyer
SP: Jeff Niemann
RP: Kyle Farnsworth

Reaction Score
Why go back to 2010? How about a couple weeks ago when Niemann gave up one run to the Yanks in 7 innings? Niemann was pitching well this year in his 7 starts he has an era of 3.38. Niemann is clearly a more valuable pitcher then the washed up Lackey and DiceK. Funny the way everyone in the nation wanted Lackey gone last year now all of a sudden he has value?

Lol, Sinkhole. You criticize us picking stats and then you pick one game from Niemann against one of the most mediocre offenses (yes, that's you Yankees fans). Hypocritcal much? Oh yeah, sorry I temporarily forgot that you tend to be a hypocrite and usually dig yourself into a pretty big hole.

What was the topic of this thread? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Reaction Score
I'm not so sure perhaps. What does the RS Dl look like right now?

The Yanks are still missing a potentail ace in Pineada, the best closer of all time, a young fireballer in Robertson, Gadner who is a solid LFer.

here is Tb's

C: Jose Lobaton/Robinson Chirinos
1B: Brandon Allen
2B: Jeff Keppinger
3B: Evan Longoria
LF: Sam Fuld
CF: Desmond Jennings
RF: Brandon Guyer
SP: Jeff Niemann
RP: Kyle Farnsworth

LOLOLOL!!! Potential ace in Pineada...yeah, cool story bro. I mean, maybe you can think that if you cherry pick his first half stats last year.

Reaction Score
C: Jose Lobaton/Robinson Chirinos Total 81 ml at bats - combined backups
1B: Brandon Allen what, a 200 career hitter?
2B: Jeff Keppinger utlity guy
3B: Evan Longoria All Star... big miss here.L
F: Sam Fuld .244 hitter last year, his best year
CF: Desmond Jennings .253 career hitter. maybe good someday
RF: Brandon Guyer 8 AB's
SP: Jeff Niemann #5 starter.
RP: Kyle Farnsworth journey man setup man gone closer

Reaction Score
Ellsbury = Longo
Crawford > Fuld
Ross > Jennings (jennings may have bright future, but present is .253 career)
Sweeny > Allen
Kalish = both your catchers since only one backup at a time behind the great molina
Bailey >= Farnsworth
Youk > Keppinger (Youk was back, but on DL when this thread started. Kep playing when thread started)
#5 starter (Dice or Lak) = #5 starter Niemann. but don't want to go through that crap, so just take this one.

Reaction Score
Ellsbury = Longo
Crawford > Fuld
Ross > Jennings (jennings may have bright future, but present is .253 career)
Sweeny > Allen
Kalish = both your catchers since only one backup at a time behind the great molina
Bailey >= Farnsworth
Youk > Keppinger (Youk was back, but on DL when this thread started. Kep playing when thread started)
#5 starter (Dice or Lak) = #5 starter Niemann. but don't want to go through that crap, so just take this one.

We are not gonna agree on this my friend.

Reaction Score
We are not gonna agree on this my friend.
The bottom line is this and it's really this simple. If anyone thinks Crawford will return anywhere close to the player he was his whole career before 2011, than there's no discussion to be had. An Ellsbury/Crawford/Bailey trio can't be matched by any team, let alone the other injuries the Sox have had this year.

Reaction Score
The bottom line is this and it's really this simple. If anyone thinks Crawford will return anywhere close to the player he was his whole career before 2011, than there's no discussion to be had. An Ellsbury/Crawford/Bailey trio can't be matched by any team, let alone the other injuries the Sox have had this year.

Longo-Farnsworth-Jennings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger