Whitmer, Time to lead this team! | The Boneyard

Whitmer, Time to lead this team!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
No more excuses, the bulls eye is on him now. Step up or take a seat. I want to see the fired up kid who after the "catch to GD got overturned, he never lost composure and led the team to a td anyways. Let's go!

Reaction Score
What i want to see from him is avoiding the back breaking turnover. He has cut down his Int ratio, but he is still prone to the backbreaker. Against Michigan that pick was killer, against UMD, he had the pick 6, and the horrible safety. WMU on the road last year the fumble and run back off the sack. He is probably our most talented passer since Orlovsky, but man his turnovers are killers.

Reaction Score
What i want to see from him is avoiding the back breaking turnover. He has cut down his Int ratio, but he is still prone to the backbreaker. Against Michigan that pick was killer, against UMD, he had the pick 6, and the horrible safety. WMU on the road last year the fumble and run back off the sack. He is probably our most talented passer since Orlovsky, but man his turnovers are killers.
That's the sign of a bad qb, if it was only a handful of games I wouldn't be too concerned but it's been 15 games. Unfortunately his line has been abysmal and the lack of a qb here has bought him time. It's time to win some games, he has the skill, time to prove it. Talent is waiting in the wings.

Reaction Score
He is the king of the backbreaking turnover. No other way to put it. Oline is shat though. Gifford, Hemmingway doesn't it matter. DT split right through Bennet and Green on one of the sacks.

Reaction Score
He is the king of the backbreaking turnover. No other way to put it. Oline is shat though. Gifford, Hemmingway doesn't it matter. DT split right through Bennet and Green on one of the sacks.
tough as nails, can throw the ball up the seam. This line is too terrible though for him to shine. Sadly it's time for someone else. Can't get it done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom