White-out Possible For ND Game At Storrs On Saturday! | The Boneyard

White-out Possible For ND Game At Storrs On Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The Irish might have a hard time getting around while they're here! :eek: :rolleyes:

White_Out.png

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
Wonder if the UConn team will wear White, instead of that horrible gray.....
I think they only wear gray when they play @the XL Center in Hartford.

Reaction Score
Someone has to say it...MOST schools who want to do a <insert your school color here>-out GIVE the shirts to the fans. UConn can't come up with a sponsor for this? 10k white t-shirts with "UConn" and your company on the front should cost about $3 and change each (delivered to the arena) and the cheerleaders can give them out at the doors. What's $40k for a National TV spot?

Reaction Score
UConn does not need to imitate to intimidate! Forget it! Next you'll want the student section bouncing up and down in unison.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Oink, oink, oink....

I'll be there, but I don't know if I'll wear white - usually means I spill coffee down my front!
You are so wrong for that!

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
I cant be there. However I will say UConn will win this game by a lot. WCBB will not have any doubters of how intimidating, and terrorizing this UConn team is. After this game all fans will realize how scary good UConn is and I hope Boykin and Butler will be healthy. Can you imagine how much better UConn will be when those 2 come back. UConn is so silly good its crazy.

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
Wonder if the UConn team will wear White, instead of that horrible gray.....
Just what I was thinking: the Uconn colors ARE BLUE+WHITE! if they have changed the official colors, let the public know.

Reaction Score
Bob's Furniture should spring for 10,000 "Come on Down!" white T-shirts

upload_2015-11-30_16-26-55.png

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Just what I was thinking: the Uconn colors ARE BLUE+WHITE! if they have changed the official colors, let the public know.

For the last few years, the uniforms have been white for Gampel, a light grey for the XL and blue for the road. The new "fad" is the darker grey or alternate uniforms Nike has been sponsoring. Its no big deal. Many teams are doing it.

Reaction Score
If they didn't change them, then wear them!
It's a white out...they're asking fans to wear white for the game...this isn't something new...still doesn't mean they've changed their school colors...besides, at games the majority of fans aren't wearing blue...

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
It's a white out...they're asking fans to wear white for the game...this isn't something new...still doesn't mean they've changed their school colors...besides, at games the majority of fans aren't wearing blue...
Who cares what the fans wear?..........Dye the husky gray too!

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
team is undefeated, blowing teams out... clicking on all cylinders, going for a 4-peat and some are bit**ing about the color of the uniforms, simply amazing!

Reaction Score
UConn does not need to imitate to intimidate! Forget it! Next you'll want the student section bouncing up and down in unison.

Does that mean going out and buying a pair of white trousers too? Much too fashionable for me; but, if someone like me could entertain the possibility, then all you fashionable ones can white-out.

Reaction Score
I cant be there. However I will say UConn will win this game by a lot. WCBB will not have any doubters of how intimidating, and terrorizing this UConn team is. After this game all fans will realize how scary good UConn is and I hope Boykin and Butler will be healthy. Can you imagine how much better UConn will be when those 2 come back. UConn is so silly good its crazy.

Wow! Are you not showing up because of the white-out? Shame on you Tonyc. If you are not there in your whites like the rest of us, don't expect us to continue reading you. It' just not fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom