White of Blue | The Boneyard

White of Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Is there an official color for the BYU game or are we rainbow people again?

Reaction Score
The guy next to me, ya know, the guy whose wife sleeps during the game. He wore a yellow coat to the UCONN/Michigan game.

So the story continues. They were absent a few games but he then came to what I believe was the Rutgers game. He looked at me and said "Is this coat better?" It was a red jacket.

Reaction Score
The guy next to me, ya know, the guy whose wife sleeps during the game. He wore a yellow coat to the UCONN/Michigan game.
Way to much yellow in the stands worn by UConn fans. Wake up people!
So the story continues. They were absent a few games but he then came to what I believe was the Rutgers game. He looked at me and said "Is this coat better?" It was a red jacket.
If red is worn to any home game it should be cause for immediate explosion.

Reaction Score
It really used to bother me when people wore Yankees, Red Sox, Giants, etc, etc, etc to the games, but I'm trying to let it go now because I don't think it will ever change. But the absolute worst is wearing the opposing team's colors.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
This was at the bottom of the email the athletic dept emailed yesterday

We want UConn Country as loud possible for Coach Diaco’s first game. Get in early, wear your UConn blue and get ready for an exciting 2014 season! GO HUSKIES!

Reaction Score
have a box of plain blue ts by the entrances and give them out to the skittle color wearing people. I have made this complaint many times....the coop should stop selling any other colors than blue or white.

Reaction Score
It really used to bother me when people wore Yankees, Red Sox, Giants, etc, etc, etc to the games, but I'm trying to let it go now because I don't think it will ever change. But the absolute worst is wearing the opposing team's colors.
In this case, the opposing teams colors mimic our own (though they prefer a different shade of blue). Which brings to mind: UConn SHOULD wear the blue helmets if BYU wears their white ones & vice versa if the cougars packed their blue ones.

Reaction Score
have a box of plain blue ts by the entrances and give them out to the skittle color wearing people. I have made this complaint many times....the coop should stop selling any other colors than blue or white.
They'd have the Cancer Society breathing down their necks if they didn't sell pink tees on Breast Cancer Awareness Saturday (save the b O O bies!)

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I guess we should worry about getting fannies in the seats first and then worry about colors.

I so don't care about this. It's just another excuse for the raggers to rag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom