Which Lottery Team Benefits the most if they got Breanna ? | The Boneyard

Which Lottery Team Benefits the most if they got Breanna ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If Storm can have Stewart she will reunion with KML..that is really nice

Reaction Score
Candace Parker? Nneka O? Stewie? Most versatile front court ever? No further questions

Reaction Score
Candace Parker? Nneka O? Stewie? Most versatile front court ever? No further questions
Do you read the article? There is no word "ever" in this article:
"She will come into the WNBA as pro-ready as any of the truly great players -- think Candace Parker, Maya Moore, Elena Delle Donne or Brittney Griner -- that came before her in recent years.
Who needs her most? Tough question. Everybody needs a versatile 6-foot-4 wing who can shoot, rebound, handle the ball and play with the best in the world."

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
I think the Sparks make the playoffs. Most of the loses were without Parker, Toliver, or Nneka. They have played better since Parker returned.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
So whether you think she's the best fit for your team or not you have to draft her and 1) instruct the league GMs to line up with their best offers or 2) trade other players to build a team that does fit better with Stewie's game. Nobody is going to pass on Stewie, she's so versatile that she'll improve any team.

Reaction Score
I think SA would benefit the most. Hamby is going to be a solid player and they have a good young back court like Seattle but IMO have less overall talent so I would say SA would not only benefit the most but they need her the most. Atlanta's problems aren't talent related... I just think Cooper is a below average coach. Connecticut will be better with Chiney back in the mix next season and KML and Jewell will be better next year, making Seattle better.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I think San Antonio, followed by Seattle
Yup - I think in the W she is a 4 with range but still a 4. SA and Seattle are the teams that have the least in that position. The Sun actually have a lot of bodies and skill in that position, Atlanta some.

Reaction Score
The Mystics fans and beat reporters are a little upset that we didn't tank to get a shot at Stewart. Next to San Antonio, the Mystics have the least star power of any team in the league. Dolson, Meeseman and Latta are OK players but they are not stars in the W.

Reaction Score
The Mystics fans and beat reporters are a little upset that we didn't tank to get a shot at Stewart. Next to San Antonio, the Mystics have the least star power of any team in the league. Dolson, Meeseman and Latta are OK players but they are not stars in the W.

Just out of curiosity, who is considered a 'draw' in the WNBA? I understand Taurasi (who doesn't play in it), Parker (who will probably play less and less), Griner (when she stays out of trouble), EDD and Maya Moore...who else would people pay to see?

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
WCF - Sue certainly has been, I think a player like Dolson, because she is so entertaining, Diggins and maybe Sims, O sisters, sure there are others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom