which is better? | The Boneyard

which is better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
mwc-hawaii/sdsu/fresno/sj/bsu/byu/usu/unr/unlv/wy//nm
thats a 12 team league with cst/nmst and idaho on the outside looking in. you also have tulsa, uh, smu, utep, tst, utsa, nt all as possible gets as well if you want to go big. if is fball only then its easy to grab gonzaga ad put them in bball wise, they would love to be with sdsu/byu/nm among others league wise i bet. over half that fball league has been ranked or bolw relevant within recent years. almost every program is on the rise or has huge potential. they are only 2nd to the pac $ wise, on the field after stan/usc/ore these teams have a shot and bball wise they would take he pac imho at the top.

nbe/cusa-uconn/cincy/usf/ucf/temple/tulane/mem/ecu
thats 8, not sure if navy comes or not. its 10 if you iclude uh and smu. tulsa woudl then be a possible add but who is to say those 3 don't go west instead of east? they may see a better conf out west and think uconn and cincy are gone soon so the east looks worse...smiss, uab are both potentials now. bball is still a top 5 league at the top atleast programs wise and fball will be on life support.

i think if i'm the west schools or texas schools, i call each other and make the mwc a 16+ team monster. if u can get texas school in then your now expanding not only quality schools but markets and recruiting. the east conf has 2 big boys who are all but gone so once they go this league is a mes and the mac looks better. i think were going to see this all blow up soon.

Reaction Score
mwc-hawaii/sdsu/fresno/sj/bsu/byu/usu/unr/unlv/wy//nm
thats a 12 team league with cst/nmst and idaho on the outside looking in.
Colorado State is already a member of the MWC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22
Top Bottom