Where's TriadDuke? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Where's TriadDuke?

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Ok... I watched the replay. Here is my interpretation. Lexie Brown was driving for a fast break layup.... Hicks went for the block and fouled her hard... sending Brown sprawling to the floor. She got off the floor real quick... and appeared to take umbrage with the hard foul, but cooler heads prevailed. Dee Katner and another ref went to the monitor to check if it was a flagrant foul.. and proceeded to call both coaches together to discuss the situation. Brooks didnt like what he was hearing... that Hicks was going to be called for a flagrant... protested... and McCallie.... still miffed on the hard foul on Brown... chirped in... and that really set Brooks off. So the coaches started barking at each other for a few seconds.... while the refs pushed them away from each other.. while Brooks continued to gesture towards McCallie.

After the game.... Brooks went through the handshake line quicker than me at a salad bar :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops: Walked right by McCallie without a handshake... didnt even look at her direction :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Thanks Triad! Just when I thought McCallie was slowly winning me back over she has to chirp in, ugh. I will say that McCallie has rebounded nicely on team chemistry and recruiting. Does Duke WCBB have a site?

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Where was that post, please? I need to have a chat with someone.

I'll have to think about which thread it was in. Triad's response was something to the effect of "Make me."

HGN

Reaction Score
Ok... I watched the replay. Here is my interpretation. Lexie Brown was driving for a fast break layup.... Hicks went for the block and fouled her hard... sending Brown sprawling to the floor. She got off the floor real quick... and appeared to take umbrage with the hard foul, but cooler heads prevailed. Dee Katner and another ref went to the monitor to check if it was a flagrant foul.. and proceeded to call both coaches together to discuss the situation. Brooks didnt like what he was hearing... that Hicks was going to be called for a flagrant... protested... and McCallie.... still miffed on the hard foul on Brown... chirped in... and that really set Brooks off. So the coaches started barking at each other for a few seconds.... while the refs pushed them away from each other.. while Brooks continued to gesture towards McCallie.

After the game.... Brooks went through the handshake line quicker than me at a salad bar :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops: Walked right by McCallie without a handshake... didnt even look at her direction :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Do the 2 teams have another game back at VPI later this season ?

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Nope. Only shot would be ACC Tourney...

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Do the 2 teams have another game back at VPI later this season ?

Next scheduled meeting is next season at VPI. I might have to make that a road trip if the game is on a Sunday :D

HGN

Reaction Score
Next scheduled meeting is next season at VPI. I might have to make that a road trip if the game is on a Sunday :D
Ok , thanks. I was just wondering because it looks like the teams , and coaches alike , could be developing a good rivalry. As well as a strong dislike for each other.........a la ND/UCONN. Maybe even a mini Duke/UNC.

I wish they were playing again this year.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Ok , thanks. I was just wondering because it looks like the teams , and coaches alike , could be developing a good rivalry. As well as a strong dislike for each other....a la ND/UCONN. Maybe even a mini Duke/UNC.

I wish they were playing again this year.

Not sure if the players watch the other teams post game press conferences.. but if they do then .... yeah ... a rivalry might be born. :D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom