When does the semester start? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

When does the semester start?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Does anyone know when the roster will be updated? I'm interested in seeing what numbers the new husky decide on.

Reaction Score
Contents noted. Bottom line: somebody needs to put a body on Butler everyday at practice, be it AZ, or somebody else. Iron sharpens iron. When things get rough for Butler in the paint (and it will) during a game, It should be second nature to her.
Poor NB (that's Natalie Butler to the uninformed) if Geno thinks she is worthy of playing significant minutes, he'll have her attacked from top/bottom and all sides with AZ , Collier, Katie Lou (KLS), and anyone else to make his points. If he deems her worthy, she'll be doing workouts she never even had a nightmare about let alone a dream. I really hope she meets Geno's approval, she is soooo needed.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Wait another day--and September it shall be--November and each new precious day I spend with you.
September, November,
God love a lyric lover.

Reaction Score
I've been systematically watching all of last season's games with the intention of being done when the new season starts. I'm especially watching the players who will return this year, not focusing on the big 3 dearly departed. Sometimes watching the stars do great things, I neglect to pay attention to the talented returnees. I also wonder if my opinions at the end of last year will hold up to those I form watching the games again. If you haven't tried this, Bags, give it a whirl.
Your point that you are focusing on other than the golden 3 is what I do during the season, in "clean up" time. It's a great time to see the talent and the need for coaching. Near the end of the regular season I noted that three Gabby, Napheesa, and KLS needed less coaching--and in my opinion, more game time. It shall be a glorious coming season--with great kids to watch.

Reaction Score
Heaven for saints, Hell for society.

As I have, in private, often said lately---I'd modify your second half of that sentence to begin with --2 and replace for with --with. .
If one seriously believes--Heaven is for people who TRY to do the right thing and help others. I have no definition for the other place except Society is going there in a hand basket (what ever that is). And new housing is being built every minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom