When do we get a heads up on tix sales? | The Boneyard

When do we get a heads up on tix sales?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
We usually get info on progress of sales around now right? Finally got around to getting mine today and got a message that said "due to high value of sales your tickets may take up to 5 minutes to processs." FWIW
Sadly, that is the standard message...

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
If tickets sold move up at all, that's progress and that's good.

If we can win this year against a pretty good schedule/teams we have cared about... I would hope next year sees the jump.

We aren't quite there yet.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score

If we can win this year against a pretty good schedule/teams we have cared about... I would hope next year sees the jump.

2017 could be a ten win season. Holy Cross, a rebuilding Missou and BC all at home. Another season for Diaco to implement his system. Chock full of seniors. Really looking forward to what could be a special year.

Reaction Score
Usually after they begin single ticket sales. Then the packages and ST's have been exhausted.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
2017 could be a ten win season. Holy Cross, a rebuilding Missou and BC all at home. Another season for Diaco to implement his system. Chock full of seniors. Really looking forward to what could be a special year.

You have to be young to skip seasons.

You have to be a little crazy to predict a ten win season 13.5 months before it starts.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

I'd guess they sell about 1500 or so more than last year. That's a pretty good result.

There isn't a compelling reason for anyone but the die hards to buy season tickets.

While the money from the sales is nice it would be better if the distributed tickets were used and the market in front of the Rent was higher than $5.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Whenever the numbers are announced, this thread will go the following predictable path.

First, "I can't believe the season ticket count is only . Regardless of the number, someone will go down this rabbit hole.

Shortly thereafter will become the "Are you a season ticket holder? No? Then shut up." path.

Annual rights of summer leading up to August.

Reaction Score
Whenever the numbers are announced, this thread will go the following predictable path.

First, "I can't believe the season ticket count is only . Regardless of the number, someone will go down this rabbit hole.

Shortly thereafter will become the "Are you a season ticket holder? No? Then shut up." path.

Annual rights of summer leading up to August.
I predict 25K this year. 30K would just be great.

C

Chief00

Quite frankly, I bought 8. Some moving parts - 2 dropped from last year due to the conflict with wedding etc. Got two replacements. With the casual fan it's a real challenge since they just view it as an entertainment option - games were boring last year etc. I don't analyze renewing my ticket - I just do it. Until the tide turns there will always be cheaper tickets on the open market on game day or other entertainment options.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
UCONN hires firm to help boost ticket sales. Currently at just over 14,000 season tickets sold.

UConn Brings In Aspire Group To Help Boost Ticket Sales, Especially For Football
Cautiously optimistic about this effort after reading the article, but realistic that the time frame for them to be successful is way too long to have a significant impact on the Big 12 expansion decision. However, the fact that UConn hired them is at least a sign the AD is taking this seriously.

C

Chief00

Warde was great with the coaches but lousy on the business side. Benedict, from a business perspective, is really on the ball. I like that.

Reaction Score
I think it s close , around the first of August or just before the start of fall camp.

Reaction Score
How can we possibly fit 30k in a 25k seat stadium?
I really did man Max capacity not ST's. ;-) Wink wink

You guys have long memories !!! LMAO I did not reup, as I am moving. I hope that UCONN Football catches on like it did initially. Sellouts etc,, but ......

Been to every game except one. Got there on time and stayed till the end for about 95%. Remember the end of the Memphis game in December a few years ago. I could count the numbers in the stands - literally about 50.

Good luck. I'll watch whatever Direct TV will give me.

Last edited:

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I did not reup, as I am moving.
Where are you moving to?

If you're ever in the area and want to catch a game let me know. I always have an extra ticket or two.

Reaction Score
Where are you moving to?

If you're ever in the area and want to catch a game let me know. I always have an extra ticket or two.
Close by Clemson.

I bought some from you. We met in the near Cabela's fence. For this season looking for singles until about the Cincy game - 10/24. So if you have two extra for ME or Cincy let me know. I am buying 6 for VA.

I figure I'll be back for at least 2 home games per year. Going to ECU, BC maybe Navy this year. In the future, Cincy Memphis UCF, even Tulane are within a days reach.

Thanks for the offer.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
Quite frankly, I bought 8. Some moving parts - 2 dropped from last year due to the conflict with wedding etc. Got two replacements. With the casual fan it's a real challenge since they just view it as an entertainment option - games were boring last year etc. I don't analyze renewing my ticket - I just do it. Until the tide turns there will always be cheaper tickets on the open market on game day or other entertainment options.

It's hard to commit to season tickets with all those 11:11 start times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom