What's Jonathan Louis' status? | The Boneyard

What's Jonathan Louis' status?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He was very impressive at a couple open practices his true frosh spring. I remember him eating up Masters in 1 on 1's a couple times. Not sure what cliff he fell off of, but I'd like to see him get some burn...

Reaction Score
With both Jennings and Stephen out here's hoping he does... He should've been in the rotation last week

Reaction Score
Sometimes you just have to believe that others have outplayed him to date. Norris and Samra both looked built to play already as true frosh. Maybe they have outplayed a few upper class men. In any event, we graduate three senior des this year. There is plenty of time for him to make an impression.

Reaction Score
He had traditionally been closer to the field than Willman. With both Willman playing ahead of him, and Norris now playing ahead of him, I think wanting to know if he's ever going to make a dent here is a fair question.

Reaction Score
He was very impressive at a couple open practices his true frosh spring. I remember him eating up Masters in 1 on 1's a couple times. Not sure what cliff he fell off of, but I'd like to see him get some burn...
he was and he looked pretty good in the spring game of that year and i thought maybe we have something here by year 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom