What's all this I hear about Stewart being replaced??? | The Boneyard

What's all this I hear about Stewart being replaced???

Status
Not open for further replies.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
What is going on in the world? I wake up and see all these headlines about Stewie being replaced by someone named Noah who I didn't even know was on the team, and I'm thinking this is just so unbelievable and crazy. What is Geno thinking? The player who everyone knows is the best player in the nation unless they drank way too much Irish cream on St. Paddy's day? The player who is about to get her third FF MOP? The player who is the glue to the Huskies' machine? I just don't understand it.

I don't care if Geno has won 9 NCs, he's just dead wrong here, and, and, . . . . . . . .

Oldbones

Hates Surprises
Reaction Score
Uhh....okay I got it.

I'm not so good on arkane humor.

Reaction Score
Guess I'm not up with all this stuff. I would have been clueless without the link!

Reaction Score
I wouldn't have expected a link to Forbes Magazine (thought Stewart certainly "printed money") for the Comedy Network.

PS: Not that I'm plugged-in to popular culture - I'm not certain I've EVER watched The Daily Show (other than clips on my FOX-proxy<G>).

Guess I'm not up with all this stuff. I would have been clueless without the link!

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Ah, so sorry. Was not aware that the Husky WCBB fans were so old that they did not know about Jon Stewart and his imminent departure.

I'll see if I can dig up something on Jimmy Stewart instead. Maybe Stewie said something like, "I wouldn't give you two cents for all your fancy rules" to the refs at some point?

Or maybe to her teammates: "Now, we can get through this thing all right. We've got to stick together, though. We've got to have faith in each other."

Reaction Score
I read that many under-35 people use John Stewart and Stephen Colbert as their primary source for news. I thought that's kinda sad, but then I discovered my wife and 2 kids actually do this (yikes)

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
I read that many under-35 people use John Stewart and Stephen Colbert as their primary source for news. I thought that's kinda sad, but then I discovered my wife and 2 kids actually do this (yikes)
If you think that the information from news networks is any less skewed than the satire Stewart and Colbert produce, I think we'll have to agree to disagree.

Reaction Score
If you think that the information from news networks is any less skewed than the satire Stewart and Colbert produce, I think we'll have to agree to disagree.
I don't use the TV networks at all for news (but if I did I'd probably agree with you). Fox is excessively conservative to the point of stupidity and the other 3-letter networks are excessively liberal to the point of stupidity.

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
Thanks I was completely lost for second. Our Stewart is like the Beyonce song titles: Irreplaceable & Flawless

To the left, to the left,
Equally she owns to the right or to the left
in the paint, she could stuff, plus
shoots jump shots with the right touch

Reaction Score
What is going on in the world? I wake up and see all these headlines about Stewie being replaced by someone named Noah who I didn't even know was on the team, and I'm thinking this is just so unbelievable and crazy. What is Geno thinking? The player who everyone knows is the best player in the nation unless they drank way too much Irish cream on St. Paddy's day? The player who is about to get her third FF MOP? The player who is the glue to the Huskies' machine? I just don't understand it.

I don't care if Geno has won 9 NCs, he's just dead wrong here, and, and, . . . . . . . .

Even in the cartoons this would get you the guy with the long cane dragging you off the stage by your neck...Sorry Dobbs this is the weak effort of the year so far...:rolleyes:

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Even in the cartoons this would get you the guy with the long cane dragging you off the stage by your neck...Sorry Dobbs this is the weak effort of the year so far...:rolleyes:
Hey, they can't all be gems. So Emily and I get gonged, but at least we got another plug in for Stewie. And in any case, never mind.

And now to start looking for someone famous whose last name is Mosqueda-Lewis. Shouldn't be that hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom