What WNBA match ups do you want to see? | The Boneyard

What WNBA match ups do you want to see?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
There are a lot of match ups I want to see in the WNBA. Stokes vs. Griner, Stokes vs. Dolson, Hartley vs. Jefferson and my favorite will be Tuck vs. Stewie. I know we saw a little Stokes vs. Griner but I want to see some more.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I want to see Taurasi vs. anyone. She's so good and great fun to watch, but I'll need to brush up on my Russian if I want to see that...!

Reaction Score
Next year Parker vs Stewart.
I too would like to see Stewie against Griner--- I think Stewie against Parker would be easier for Stewie, remember Stewie is younger with the ability to play 40 minutes--not so much Parker.

HuskyPup

Dislikes Notur-Daim
Reaction Score
I want to see Stokes vs Amanda Zahui B. I know she was great in the BIG but did she play against any top tiered centers this past season?

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
There are a lot of match ups I want to see in the WNBA. Stokes vs. Griner, Stokes vs. Dolson, Hartley vs. Jefferson and my favorite will be Tuck vs. Stewie. I know we saw a little Stokes vs. Griner but I want to see some more.

Griner has improved her game to an all-world level in the past couple of years and I am not sure how much Stokes has improved from the last time they played. Stokes may need a couple of years in the WNBA to be ready for a match-up with BG. BG still has a lot of room to expand her game so I am not sure that anyone will be prepared for a match-up with her for the rest of her career.

Reaction Score
Griner has improved her game to an all-world level in the past couple of years and I am not sure how much Stokes has improved from the last time they played. Stokes may need a couple of years in the WNBA to be ready for a match-up with BG. BG still has a lot of room to expand her game so I am not sure that anyone will be prepared for a match-up with her for the rest of her career.
If I remember correctly, Stokes played her pretty closely and was able to disrupt BG in the paint. Of course that was almost four years ago. It will be interesting to see if coach Bill L has any way of instilling a bit of aggression in Kiah to get physical with Griner. The unknowns are what will make it interesting for me.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
If I remember correctly, Stokes played her pretty closely and was able to disrupt BG in the paint. Of course that was almost four years ago. It will be interesting to see if coach Bill L has any way of instilling a bit of aggression in Kiah to get physical with Griner. The unknowns are what will make it interesting for me.

Definitely two of the best shot blockers that the NCAA has seen in recent history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom