What Sucks the Most | The Boneyard

What Sucks the Most

Status
Not open for further replies.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Was thinking about the game yesterday and wondering why I was so fed up, maybe more so than I've ever been. I sat through the SMU game in 2014, the Towson game, and many other duds. But I think many of us felt we were finally turning a corner after last season. Last year's team wasn't good, but we were young and the future looked bright. Now, the future is here and it ain't bright--that's for sure. Yesterday was the realization that we're stuck in 5-7 or 6-6 purgatory, and a lot of times that's scarier than 2-10. This season is a loss--we can hope for 6-6 at best, but going 6-6 in the AAC means nothing. We need 8 wins next year or total turnover of staff. That's my vent.

Reaction Score
Just wait ...

My bet is that - with Houston, Cincinnati, USF coming - that Diaco pulls one of those in as a victory. My core belief is that Diaco is a guy with a rigid mindset as to what his Program/Team will do to be a top Program.

What sucks the Most ... is that we have a young coach who is incaple of learning how to get better. Our AD just gave him an additional 5 years on his contract.

Reaction Score
Just wait ...

My bet is that - with Houston, Cincinnati, USF coming - that Diaco pulls one of those in as a victory. My core belief is that Diaco is a guy with a rigid mindset as to what his Program/Team will do to be a top Program.

What sucks the Most ... is that we have a young coach who is incaple of learning how to get better. Our AD just gave him an additional 5 years on his contract.
It's amazing watching a coach learn on the job making millions. Next on the to learn list? Punt returns and clock management at the end of the halves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom