What it feels like to be at the Garden in Sweet Sixteen... | The Boneyard

What it feels like to be at the Garden in Sweet Sixteen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
With all the body blows our program has taken with respect to conference realignment, APR, etc.. I feel like UConn is Superman in this classic scene: General Zod is (John Swafford/Espn?etc.). You can't keep UConn down you fools! We as fans need to be full throat and well represented in the Garden-OWN IT. Our presence is something we as fans can control as fans and nothing else. I for one will be there to represent and do my part. Makers Muppet where are you??!?!

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I equate what we've seen, especially with the reaction from PC & Cuse fans who were deluded enough to believe that we would fall off the face of the earth once the AAC began to the movie V for Vendetta.

When Credee said "Die,.. Die,... Why won't you Die?!" shortly before V killed him. That is what those fanbases are saying about us.

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
With all the body blows our program has taken with respect to conference realignment, APR, etc.. I feel like UConn is Superman in this classic scene: General Zod is (John Swafford/Espn?etc.). You can't keep UConn down you fools! We as fans need to be full throat and well represented in the Garden-OWN IT. Our presence is something we as fans can control as fans and nothing else. I for one will be there to represent and do my part. Makers Muppet where are you??!?!

Yeah! I'm not gonna get any sleep this week!
Fired UP!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I equate what we've seen, especially with the reaction from PC & Cuse fans who were deluded enough to believe that we would fall off the face of the earth once the AAC began to the movie V for Vendetta.

When Credee said "Die,.. Die,... Why won't you Die?!" shortly before V killed him. That is what those fanbases are saying about us.
Didn't know where you were going with at first...but yeah, I suspect that's about right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom