What is ABC doing? | The Boneyard

What is ABC doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
They just had some inane duck*tard from Boston College give a imbecilic pep talk to an ESPN studio camera during the Boston College-Notre Dame game.

Easily one of the most bizarre things I have ever seen during a sporting event.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
it pains me but we should all be rooting for bc 2night.
a win for bc ='s
-spaz possibly looking good in front of the new ad
-nd finally being exposed as a good but not top 10 good team and puts oregon and kst in a ship game(no sec)

a win for nd does nothing for uconn fans...

Reaction Score
They just had some inane duck*tard from Boston College give a imbecilic pep talk to an ESPN studio camera during the Boston College-Notre Dame game.

Easily one of the most bizarre things I have ever seen during a sporting event.

They've been showing it for a few days... He's from Rockville if that helps explain it.

Reaction Score
it pains me but we should all be rooting for bc 2night.
a win for bc ='s
-spaz possibly looking good in front of the new ad
-nd finally being exposed as a good but not top 10 good team and puts oregon and kst in a ship game(no sec)

a win for nd does nothing for uconn fans...

Spaz is dead man walking, he's already wearing a toe tag. No BC win is good - period!

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Dan, you ignorant nope...I don't give a duck* what sort of misfire your brain is having this evening, but I'll root for Boston College right after I start rooting for the Soviets in Red Dawn.

That BC rant was one of the creepier things I've seen out of ESPN - and that is saying something.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Dan, you ignorant nope...I don't give a duck* what sort of misfire your brain is having this evening, but I'll root for Boston College right after I start rooting for the Soviets in Red Dawn.

That BC rant was one of the creepier things I've seen out of ESPN - and that is saying something.

im going to claim my user name was hacked. yes i am a nope. yes the abc thing was creepy, it was bc creppy.

Reaction Score
Romanowski obviously still on the roids. The damage is also obvious, not doing much for his weight though. Good man to have up front for your parochial school......

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score

Is someone insinuating that Liberty Valence was on steroids?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

Or North Korea in the new Red Dawn. Seriously? I'm supposed to believe the North Koreans can invade Montana.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Or North Korea in the new Red Dawn. Seriously? I'm supposed to believe the North Koreans can invade Montana.

Here's the thing - would we even notice?

For all I know, Canada took Montana over years ago.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Why not? Patrick Swayze is dead so who will lead the Wolverines?

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Romanowski was on cowherds dopey television show this week on ESPN, the cross-promotion hints at Billy Roid Rage getting a job in Bristol in the near future.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
they should get golic back on to pump nd over oregon and kst and sound like a idiot some more. not.

Reaction Score
I'd like to see Kansas State vs Notre Dame in the championship game. That is a game which can benefit one of our likely conference destinations. Screw Oregon and Phil Knight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom