What happened to UConn basketball and hockey teams? | The Boneyard

What happened to UConn basketball and hockey teams?

Reaction Score
After crushing it this season they have been a hard watch. With Hurley of course it’s about getting over the hump.

I guess Geno has somewhat of an excuse with the injuries on his team, and it feels like there’s 6 players available on his team now, after what looked like a promising loss to SC they then lose to Marquette and squeak by a .500 Georgetown team.

The hockey team has really fallen off. Looks like they will be unranked after losing both games to UNH. I don’t like the fact that an OT win is 2 pts instead of 3, meaning it’s 2/3 of a win. Supposedly UConn has to win HE tournament to get into the NCAA tournament, not a fan of that either after we have been ranked all year basically. I think they need to expand tournament past 16 I get there’s only 60 DI teams why not expand the tournament though.

When your not winning it does feel like the refs are against you. With hockey it might be even worse then basketball. The conspiracy side of me thinks the broadcasters and officials are anti Uconn because we’re not a part of the “good old boy club”.

Right now Uconn is just a tough watch right now I’m just calling what I’m seeing. Hurleys club is actually looking the most promising of the bunch. There’s still time to figure it out hopefully we get it together by March.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom