What happened to $3 hot dogs??? | The Boneyard

What happened to $3 hot dogs???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So I get in line at the Concession Stand behind the Student Section end of the field at half time, right behind a nice man with his wife and 2 kids. The Menu board lists hot dogs at $6 each. He asks the friendly (not) lady behind the counter about the $3 hot dogs. Her priceless response "I don't know what you're talking about". The man orders one $6 hot dog for each of his kids and a $3 bottle of water for himself and his wife. Walks away looking hungry and confused.
Call me silly but I'd like to think success is based on keeping your word and if $3 hot dogs are offered, as I heard on the PA at the game, and you actually charge $6, the end result is not a positive family experience at the Rent.

Reaction Score
Didn't look at the menu yesterday but there were $3 dogs the first couple games

Reaction Score
Guy should have asked for a manager... I bought three hot dogs and 3 waters for $3 each @ the Grill Master concession behind the student section (section 110) for a few students who are friends of my son that I ran into.

They also advertised the special on the video board w/ pictures.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Didn't look at the menu yesterday but there were $3 dogs the first couple games

I ate a $3 hot dog at a concession stand behind section 103. Got a souvenir cup of Powerade for $6 too. Total bill $9.

The dog was pretty awful, btw. Texture was weird like it was 90% water.

Reaction Score
The concession stands on the visiting team side had the $3.00 hot dogs.

Reaction Score
Not all the concession stands sell the "Rent Dog" you have to look for that one specifically, should be bottom right on the menu board.

Reaction Score
After going to 20+ games at the rent I have come to the conclusion that the place sucks. They do everything to make it a non fan friendly place. They have a lot to work on to get people to go.

Reaction Score
This guy is playing the board. Stop feeding the troll.
Asking questions and making observations that take you out of your comfort zone is "playing the board". Well then, sorry to provoke and encourage new thoughts (not really).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom