Western Expansion | The Boneyard

Western Expansion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So I know its all coulda shoulda woulda but knowing what we know now would you still be against the western expansion idea? Maybe if the 3 schools offered Boise St some extra money like 5-10.. San Diego a couple SMU Houston Byu some extra money. Then toss in Unlv for basketball . Im going with the this is an all sports league at this point. I am pretty sure the C7 would have left no matter what. I dont see how this would have been worse then what we are doing now. I think it would have been possible too with the 100 million in exit fees wandering around.

Reaction Score
My question to you, would that have kept us in "power conference"/BCS league? And two, how much greater would the TV money have been? Given that the Mountain West Conference and the ACC TV deals both suck, I can't see how sending the Olympic sports out further to travel would be beneficial. I guess you can operate as one league with an EAST/West division and curtail some of the travel issues but even still while it may have not been worse than where we are now, I have hard time seeing how it would be better.

Reaction Score
I suppose either one would have been ehh.. Even though I think Boise and Byu would have had a little more interest then the none we have now. All I know is I saw Rutgers 2014 big 10 schedule and I would consider going to some of there games over a uconn tulane... or memphis.... or smu next year.

Reaction Score
Oh Mike, I feel your pain. I really do. Collectively, we have to stop worrying about the Manure RU stepped in and focus on supporting and enjoying what we got. If P doesn't win this year, fire his ass And go get a high profile coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom