Well, so much for woman's soccer nm | The Boneyard

Well, so much for woman's soccer nm

Reaction Score
I agree, considering her lousy play she should have just kept her mouth closed but in true diva fashion she just had to run her mouth.

Thankfully this is probably her last Olympics.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Hope should just shut up. She sucked this tournament. If she could only have beat the crap out of the ball.
She had a very bad game in the Colombia match, but was outstanding in the France match.

Reaction Score
She had a very bad game in the Colombia match, but was outstanding in the France match.

both those Columbia goals were horrendous - the 5 hole one? Good God.

Reaction Score

what did you think about the Sweden PKs? I know PKs are very tough on a keeper statistically, but she went the wrong way twice. And that glove-changing-thing was just eye-rolling. I pretty much assumed Sweden was scoring when I saw that.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
what did you think about the Sweden PKs? I know PKs are very tough on a keeper statistically, but she went the wrong way twice. And that glove-changing-thing was just eye-rolling. I pretty much assumed Sweden was scoring when I saw that.
As a keeper, you pretty much have to just pick a way and go. You're gonna be wrong at least 50% of the time. And even then if it's taken well, the GK doesn't have a chance. She did make one save and that's all you should really need. The fault was in the shooters, not the GK.

Yea, trying to freeze out the shooter isn't usually gonna make much difference. Possibly if the shooter is going for the tie. But really there was no pressure on the shooter, if she missed, the KFTM will still keep going. She had a chance to win it, but not a chance to lose it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom