Well at least some things stay the same... | The Boneyard

Well at least some things stay the same...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The +6 hour time difference lets me catch up on all of the posts after I go to bed...

The meltdown and infighting is kinda fun to watch... I feel kind of bad enjoying it, sorta like chuckling when someone slips and falls...

Look, yesterday sucked, and the team looked more than flat for most of the first half... Our DL was thin and middle secondary young... I just can't understand how they still couldn't defend the short passing game.

What I took as a positive out of the game is the signs of life from the offense, even if WMU was playing soft. If Deleone wakes the up and calls plays like this moving forward our Offense will continue to improve... Just don't wait until we're 17-0 down to do it.

If not, Auf Wiedersehen PP and company...

P.S. If I ever see the Wildcat again it will be too soon...

P.P.S HTF do we not have another RB taking some snaps? If we scrap the Wildcat then can McCummings move into that spot?

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
The +6 hour time difference lets me catch up on all of the posts after I go to bed...

The meltdown and infighting is kinda fun to watch... I feel kind of bad enjoying it, sorta like chuckling when someone slips and falls...

Look, yesterday sucked, and the team looked more than flat for most of the first half... Our DL was thin and middle secondary young... I just can't understand how they still couldn't defend the short passing game.

What I took as a positive out of the game is the signs of life from the offense, even if WMU was playing soft. If Deleone wakes the up and calls plays like this moving forward our Offense will continue to improve... Just don't wait until we're 17-0 down to do it.

If not, Auf Wiedersehen PP and company...

P.S. If I ever see the Wildcat again it will be too soon...

P.P.S HTF do we not have another RB taking some snaps? If we scrap the Wildcat then can McCummings move into that spot?

Being in Sydney now, I only caught the game from late in the 3rd quarter onwards so I definitely didn't generate the same level of frustration that most others did but I did get to experience the explosion of angst on the Boneyard. I'll be going to sleep soon so I'm sure I'll miss a lot more until the morning.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
Saw the beginning and the end of the game, and the frustration was just as palpable if I watching in CT, spsct I also get guilty pleasure from the meltdown. Some of the hyperbole is really over the top.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Wow, Germany (right?), Oz and Brazil representing in one thread, and the first three posts too! Wheres ZooCougar and Duzy Pies / Da_AjisoIdon'tknowwhatlanguagethisis?

Reaction Score
Wow, Germany (right?), Oz and Brazil representing in one thread, and the first three posts too! Wheres ZooCougar and Duzy Pies / Da_AjisoIdon'tknowwhatlanguagethisis?

I'm Germany too. But sometimes Turkey, and a few other places. Hopefully back in the States soon though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Cam

Top Bottom