Welcome Lance Burlingame! | The Boneyard

Welcome Lance Burlingame!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FillTheRent

College football lives in Connecticut
Reaction Score
Looks like he also had a Purdue offer according to Rivals. Welcome Lance!

Reaction Score
Yes, and according to Rivals he is 6'4', 290 lbs and runs a 4.7. I mean comm'n, don't they even review this stuff for reasonableness?

Anyway, sounds like another nice pick-up. Welcome aboard Lance.

FillTheRent

College football lives in Connecticut
Reaction Score
Yes, and according to Rivals he is 6'4', 290 lbs and runs a 4.7. I mean comm'n, don't they even review this stuff for reasonableness?

Anyway, sounds like another nice pick-up. Welcome aboard Lance.
Reasonableness is all subjective, right? I mean.... they could have listed him as 6'12", 385 lbs and runs a 4.34. That would be unreasonable.

Reaction Score
Today's commits got me thinking about P's interview where he talked about recruiting "prototypes" at each position. The two DT's look like DT's coming in. Nothing against how we did it before, heck K. Reyes was just drafted in the second round after coming in at about 225lbs, but its good to see P trying to execute what he talked about.

Reaction Score
Look at his tweets. Someone said look at other conferences cause BE won't be around and he says I can always change my mind if something better comes along.

Sounds like a weak commit to me.

Rather he have not committed.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
really man? your gona say something like that? some kid says something stupid and lance just responds nicely and now hes not worty of us? chesus, this fanbase is just minor league at times. its sad.

be happy, and instead of bitch about how the kid has a freaking opinion after a little kid syays something stupid, tweet him back and tell him whats actually ture and how were here to stay etc.

Reaction Score
Think about it Dan. A true commit does not mention changing his mind the same day he commits.

seriously, you are getting so predictable. you could at least be decent enough to say a "welcome". try something like this one: "Welcome to UConn, Lance! I hope you have a great career as well as earn your degree and excel in whatever life hands you."

pj

Reaction Score
Why not be happy that he had offers from Purdue and Maryland and chose us?

Whether he's a weak or strong commit, a commit is better than a non-commit. Be happy and welcome him!

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Welcome aboard, big man!

Reaction Score
Think about it Dan. A true commit does not mention changing his mind the same day he commits.

I guess I need to change my opinion of Rhema Fuller. He was a two-timing weasel, was he?

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
This is one of those moments that I'm glad I have nothing to do with Twitter. Welcome to the Dog Pound, Lance!!!

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score

u should prob only follow recruiting on LOI day if thats the stance your going to take with things. the kid was asked a question that was misinformed. clow question if u will. he nicely said if things dont work out i can look elsewhere. the question/comment was the big east is dead or whatever...i think his answer was just fine for that situation. who knows, maybe that was a good friend of his that doesn't know much about football but watches sportscenter and just head mark may say the big east is dead and thats what he knows about the big east and uconn.

can i get a witness

Reaction Score
You girls need to get your panties out of their uproar. I just don't want someone parjing their commit here as a fall back and then leave us high and dry in January. You do get that right?

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
the point is he picked s over other bcs schools and what u think is him being a shaky commit is false, its you looking at a crappy question and answer and thinking about it way to much. new england kid, staying home!

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
the point is he picked s over other bcs schools and what u think is him being a shaky commit is false, its you looking at a crappy question and answer and thinking about it way to much. new england kid, staying home!

Dan (and others), you have to settle down a little. I'm sure you can at least partially understand why a Husky diehard fan would be slightly jolted by hearing that a recent recruit might bolt at another offer. The way I am looking at it is that this young man has made a great decision (he might not even appreciate how great a decision it really was yet, but he will). And I hope that when February comes around, he'll put his John Hancock on the dotted line and then rock the Rent. That's all.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Dan (and others), you have to settle down a little. I'm sure you can at least partially understand why a Husky diehard fan would be slightly jolted by hearing that a recent recruit might bolt at another offer. The way I am looking at it is that this young man has made a great decision (he might not even appreciate how great a decision it really was yet, but he will). And I hope that when February comes around, he'll put his John Hancock on the dotted line and then rock the Rent. That's all.

i will not rest my constant uptick on this fan base until we have 60k sellouts, 40 season tix and 1000 die hards on internet sites and social media sites pumping the crap out of this fan base and school like the big boys. every time some 1 joins me in this mission(i see a new fan doing this about once a week and i am happy about that progress, my new fav is pj. so s/o to u pj), i applaud them and will continue my rampage of this growing fan base. when this day comes. i will rest.

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
i will not rest my constant uptick on this fan base until we have 60k sellouts, 40 season tix and 1000 die hards on internet sites and social media sites pumping the crap out of this fan base and school like the big boys. every time some 1 joins me in this mission(i see a new fan doing this about once a week and i am happy about that progress, my new fav is pj. so s/o to u pj), i applaud them and will continue my rampage of this growing fan base. when this day comes. i will rest.

I can't believe that you chose pj over me, but whatever. ;) By the way, I think I know where we can find the new crop of Husky Crazies:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom