welcome Chaz Wright! | The Boneyard

welcome Chaz Wright!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
There are two threads, I'm going with this one because you just beat huskymedic by a second.

Welcome aboard Chaz.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
welcome chasz.

call up montgomery, mcdonald and little. see if any fish bite. if not, lock in branford or the local at db and lets see where the dt/ol slot goes from here then. then every single coach needs to get on the bus and go to xaverian hs this afternoon. every dam one. bring a sportscenter anchor and a box of frucking hundreds crisp with u. land laray.

rbny1

Gotham Husky Fanatic
Reaction Score
Welcome to UConn, Chaz!

Reaction Score
Needed another OT in this class in the worst way. Have to say, this staff appears to be able to land some kids they target.

Reaction Score
Welcome Chaz.

Give credit where credit is do. No doubt the best class we've gotten ever. Sure hope PP can produce a winning season this year. If he can recruit like this every year then we can expect measurable improvement.

If there are no solid QB's or WR's in this class then there never will be.

The bottom line is we can't wait for this class to see the field, outside of the WR's, so a bowl game is a must this year. Hopefully the new OC works with what we have and doesn't try to make us something we are not.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
pretty simple that something happened within the past couple weeks in the ad. we decided to play ball. no way we land a wright or lemelle with the academic standards we were holding in the fall. plain and simple. someone in the ad decided to start acting like a dam bcs school. to bad we didn't have to go thru the good boy fall stretch other wise KO would have a stud recruit class and we would have a couple more great players instead admission flops(krill, burlingame...). glad to see we have got thinsg changed. maybe all that dam noise is finally getting to someone and things are getting checked off one after another lately.

Reaction Score
Very important commit! Welcome to UCONN Chasz!! Great work coach Foley.

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
pretty simple that something happened within the past couple weeks in the ad. we decided to play ball. no way we land a wright or lemelle with the academic standards we were holding in the fall. plain and simple. someone in the ad decided to start acting like a dam bcs school. to bad we didn't have to go thru the good boy fall stretch other wise KO would have a stud recruit class and we would have a couple more great players instead admission flops(krill, burlingame...). glad to see we have got thinsg changed. maybe all that dam noise is finally getting to someone and things are getting checked off one after another lately.

I think its all because of you.

And the voices in your head.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
I think its all because of you.

And the voices in your head.

thank u for the credit. without ppl like u who root me on all the time i would never be able to wake up in the morning and take that .

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Welcome to the Dog Pound, Chasz!!! Man, this class just keeps getting better and better by the minute... :cool:

pj

Reaction Score

Yes. I wonder if the "conversation" Warde had with Pasqualoni after the season was about how to make the football program successful ... Warde got GDL replaced and P got Warde to intervene with Susan to have admissions lighten up.

Reaction Score
Chasz Wright joins UConn's class

February, 4, 2013
12:53PM ET
By RecruitingNation | ESPN.com

6-foot-7, 270-pound fast-rising offensive tackle prospect Chasz Wright (Woodbridge, Va./Woodbridge) committed Monday to sign with the Huskies, multiple sources report. He made an official visit to Storrs, Conn. over the weekend.

North Carolina State, Old Dominion and Penn State also extended scholarship offers to the senior blocker. Boston College, Cincinnati and Maryland, among others, showed interest.

UConn now has 24 pledges for 2013.

Reaction Score
This is a very nice, and needed, addition. I hope we find one more OL for this class as we need some quality depth in the worst way. 6'7" 270 lbs. is a very nice find.

Reaction Score
Holy moly. I don't get on here for one day. There's 6 new threads and 2 new commits. Loving it! Welcome aboard Chasz!! Big body, to add to the OL depth. Developmental prospect. Hoping he pans out in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom