Week 21 | The Boneyard

Week 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Story for me continues to be Southhampton. Man U hasn't lost in 10 matches and the Saints walk out of New Trafford with 3 points not even allowing a shot on goal.

Van Gaal must be really aggravating to Man U fans. He has Rooney playing midfield and Di Maria playing up top? And when they need a goal, he takes Di Maria off and subs in a holding mid/Dmid who really just offers an aerial threat? So weird, I barely even noticed RVP was invisible in that game.

Spurs beat the best team in the league last week, and they lose to one of the worst in the league this week.

Reaction Score
Story for me continues to be Southhampton. Man U hasn't lost in 10 matches and the Saints walk out of New Trafford with 3 points not even allowing a shot on goal.

Van Gaal must be really aggravating to Man U fans. He has Rooney playing midfield and Di Maria playing up top? And when they need a goal, he takes Di Maria off and subs in a holding mid/Dmid who really just offers an aerial threat? So weird, I barely even noticed RVP was invisible in that game.

Spurs beat the best team in the league last week, and they lose to one of the worst in the league this week.

Neither Man U nor Arsenal have a central defense that knows how to clear the damn ball out of the middle.

Reaction Score
Arsenal looked good.

Man U isn't worth overreacting on. They had a good run for 10 games, Southampton is just the real deal. Not on level Citeh and Chelsea. But easily Top 5-6 worthy.

Reaction Score
Same old Spurs. Win a big game (that is actually not "same old", thats kinda new), play a Tues/Wed midweek match, and then lose the weekend match to a bottom third of the table team. Of course, forgetting the bogus PK CP was given to tie it up, and then the missed call that should have given Spurs a PK that would have leveled it at 2, but still...it's CP away, if you want to finish top 4 you've got to walk out of there with 3 points.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Week 22... Aston Villa still sucks.

Reaction Score
Chelsea woke-up yesterday and brutalized Swansea while the Spurs won, Man U and Liverpool coasted against weaker competition, and Southampton continues to show it belongs at the top of the table.

Right now, the Gunners lead Man Oil, I mean Man City, late in the first 45 1 to 0. Fingers and toes crossed that they can hold this lead. Hammers big over Hull. They are not going away either.

Reaction Score
That's a wrap, 2 to 0 over Man City in Manchester. 3 big points and now in 5th place just behind Man U.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Gunners kicked the crap out ISIS-Manchester/Parent Company. Thank you Arsenal and the man wearing the blue dress on the sideline.
I gotta ask because I stumbled upon a Men in Blazers episode yesterday morning while waiting to watch my Swans get slaughtered....why do they call Man City the "Parent Company"?

I have set my DVR to record the show going forward as I found their show hilarious!

Reaction Score
I gotta ask because I stumbled upon a Men in Blazers episode yesterday morning while waiting to watch my Swans get slaughtered....why do they call Man City the "Parent Company"?

I have set my DVR to record the show going forward as I found their show hilarious!

Because of the whole Man City-NYC FC thing.

They call NYC FC "sub brand".

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Because of the whole Man City-NYC FC thing.

They call NYC FC "sub brand".
I thought that might be it. They were hilarious when they were talking about Man City's game two weeks ago and talked about Lampard and how all he does is walk around. They followed it up with, "Take a look America. This is what your getting!" It was well done.

Reaction Score
I thought that might be it. They were hilarious when they were talking about Man City's game two weeks ago and talked about Lampard and how all he does is walk around. They followed it up with, "Take a look America. This is what your getting!" It was well done.

This show is must watch for me now.

"Inside the mind of Jermain Defoe", was pretty funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom