Week 1 College Football - wow - what a weekend... | The Boneyard

Week 1 College Football - wow - what a weekend...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
Reserve your couch / keg now!!!

Thu:
7PM – Maine @ UCONN
7PM – Tulane @ Wake
8PM – USCe @ Vandy

Fri:
7PM – Army @ Temple. I will be watching for a glimpse at Temple ex-matakevich and co.
8PM – Colorado @ Colorado St – an underrated rivalry – they absolutely HATE each other
9PM – Kansas St @ Stanford

Sat:
7:30AM – BCU vs GIT in Dublin. What better way to start off my Saturday than to watch the thunderchickens get Paul Johnson’ed.
(Gameday)
Noon – Houston vs. Oklahoma (Texans Stadium)
2PM – Rutgers @ Washington. A BCU destruction, followed by Rutgers? Yes please.
3:30PM – LSU vs Wisconsin (Lambeau)
3:30PM – UCLA @ aTm
5:30PM – Georgia vs UNCheat (Atlanta)
7PM – URI @ Kansas U-R-I-N-E! I’ll watch this score, because Kansas hasn’t fixed their Weiss disease yet.
8PM – Alabama vs the real USC (Jerryworld)
9PM – Clemson @ Auburn
10:30 – Arizona vs BYU (Glendale)

Sun:
7:30PM – Notre Dame @ Texas

Mon:
8PM – F$U vs Ole! Miss (Orlando)

Reaction Score
Going through heavy sports withdrawal since hoops season ended. I'll be heavy into football that weekend, starting with us vs Maine.

Reaction Score
Reserve your couch / keg now!!!

Thu:
7PM – Maine @ UCONN
7PM – Tulane @ Wake
8PM – USCe @ Vandy

Fri:
7PM – Army @ Temple. I will be watching for a glimpse at Temple ex-matakevich and co.
8PM – Colorado @ Colorado St – an underrated rivalry – they absolutely HATE each other
9PM – Kansas St @ Stanford

Sat:
7:30AM – BCU vs GIT in Dublin. What better way to start off my Saturday than to watch the thunderchickens get Paul Johnson’ed.
(Gameday)
Noon – Houston vs. Oklahoma (Texans Stadium)
2PM – Rutgers @ Washington. A BCU destruction, followed by Rutgers? Yes please.
3:30PM – LSU vs Wisconsin (Lambeau)
3:30PM – UCLA @ aTm
5:30PM – Georgia vs UNCheat (Atlanta)
7PM – URI @ Kansas U-R-I-N-E! I’ll watch this score, because Kansas hasn’t fixed their Weiss disease yet.
8PM – Alabama vs the real USC (Jerryworld)
9PM – Clemson @ Auburn
10:30 – Arizona vs BYU (Glendale)

Sun:
7:30PM – Notre Dame @ Texas

Mon:
8PM – F$U vs Ole! Miss (Orlando)

Totally subjective question....
If Big XII invites are not done as of opening weekend, does the Houston v Oaklahoma game have any bearing on Houston's chances of grabbing a spot? Lot's of ways you can go here. Win and you prove you belong? Win and you annoy one of the schools that has to vote for you? Win and now UT has reason to keep you out (more competition in the state)? Win and sports writers everywhere talk about how much you belong and they can't logically keep you out? All totally irrelevant?

Reaction Score
I have sport withdrawal too... but what is going on with realignment I'm not tuning in to see no one other than UConn for a few months our rating needs to be way higher than our competitors. might turn my TV and go to my friends house and turn on his tv and then go to a bar and watch game.... I will try my best to improve our profile and have to sacrifice for a few more months to make our numbers look better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom