We need one more QB. Richard Lagow is still avaliable... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

We need one more QB. Richard Lagow is still avaliable...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
You may want to fact check that story. Yes, Bert Jones & Joe Ferguson competed against each other in HS but Bradshaw was three years older (at a time when there was only three years of eligibility) and if he had attended a higher profile school (such as Arkansas or LSU) there easily could have been a recruiting pitch to Ferguson and/or Jones that the QB position ill be vacant (as Bradshaw will have moved on to the NFL) by the time they are able to play.
I think Bradshaw was more worried about beating out the Duckman Phil Robertson at La Tech (Robertson was a year ahead of Bradshaw and started in 1966 and 1967)...LOL...

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
BNich completely misunderstanding a post was pretty solid. Smart fella there.

Sportsart bashing Lagow is just tremendous. He's all about the players... except when whatever parents he's falling over don't like a player.

(Solid crew you roll with Pudge)

As I'd expect Jimmy threw out a fairly solid joke.

We explored the topic and made the jokes already as UCFBfan showed.

All is right with the world again ;)

Reaction Score
Cut him some slack - @FAIRTIDES heard the story from Brian Williams.

Just checked. I was sloppy for not checking. TB was drafted in 1970; Jones and Ferguson in 1973. Damn, I even remember TB kidding about his academic difficulties reducing his options. Maybe it was just Ferguson and Jones. Maybe I combined two stories.

Right room? Did somebody move all the furniture? Embarrassing? Yes!

I apologize. Will fact check next time I venture into the "way back" machine.

Reaction Score
All they had to do was ride out 4 games of PP and GDL...

Reaction Score
You guys didn't hear? Lagow is coming back with Tebucky Jones jr. and Jarrell Miller as some sort of a package deal. #uptick

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
You guys didn't hear? Lagow is coming back with Tebucky Jones jr. and Jarrell Miller as some sort of a package deal. #uptick
You forgot to add Jordan Fuchs to the deal. Supposedly Ollie really wants him to play bball too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom