We need major changes. | The Boneyard

We need major changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
#1 Change the helmet back to a C (the C looks more official and had a winning record, the wolf dog not so much).
#2 Force Diaco to only call defensive plays, and leave strategy on the offensive side of the ball to the OC (play calling, timeouts, and get his butt out of the booth and onto the field).
#3 Start recruiting fast dual-threat quarterbacks (aka a Pat White). If the pass isn't working, at least the run may, and vice-versa.
#4 If we don't get into the Big 12, go back to the BE (a power conference) in all sports but football, and either strong arm the AAC into football-only or go independent.

Reaction Score
Maybe we can trade Bob D back to Nd now that they have axed their d-cord. Van Gorder. Kelly might be available shortly.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
A sad thing is the highlight of my month (from a UConn football perspective) was a week and a half ago when it was announced that Donovan Williams is now taking second team practice snaps to prepare him better for next spring.

I don't have a clue if he is the answer but I know that if he isn't, the answer is not on our roster.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
#1 get bigger more physical lineman.
#2 teach them how to block.
#3 find an edge rusher
#4 win

Reaction Score
#1 Change the helmet back to a C (the C looks more official and had a winning record, the wolf dog not so much).
#2 Force Diaco to only call defensive plays, and leave strategy on the offensive side of the ball to the OC (play calling, timeouts, and get his butt out of the booth and onto the field).
#3 Start recruiting fast dual-threat quarterbacks (aka a Pat White). If the pass isn't working, at least the run may, and vice-versa.
#4 If we don't get into the Big 12, go back to the BE (a power conference) in all sports but football, and either strong arm the AAC into football-only or go independent.

Didnt see that coming.gif

Reaction Score
A sad thing is the highlight of my month (from a UConn football perspective) was a week and a half ago when it was announced that Donovan Williams is now taking second team practice snaps to prepare him better for next spring.

I don't have a clue if he is the answer but I know that if he isn't, the answer is not on our roster.
I wonder if he gets a couple of series a game next year if Shireffs is the starter?

Bryant is a grinder, tough as nails. Love the kid, would love to eventually some one with a better skill set take over the position.

Reaction Score
Bryant is a grinder, tough as nails. Love the kid, would love to eventually some one with a better skill set take over the position.[/QUOTE]

Is there a position on this team you could not say the same? I know folks are ticked at Bobby D, but we need better talent across the field.

Reaction Score
#1 instead of running three straight times whenever the game is on the line .... try a pass now and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom