"We have a chip on our shoulders" | The Boneyard

"We have a chip on our shoulders"

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
"It's been a tough stretch for us," Lou Lopez Sénéchal said. "But I think that we always try to respond the best way and just take that as a type of motivation, that it’s not going to happen again. We have a chip on our shoulders and you know, we always want to represent ourselves the best way. And I think that we always know that we have to bounce back whenever we have a loss and that's what we're gonna do tomorrow."

"When it's flight, game, practice, flight, game, practice, it's just you don't have the time," Auriemma said. "And that's really when it catches up to you because to think that players aren't going to struggle as the season goes on, for whatever reason, it’s just crazy."

Reaction Score
"It's been a tough stretch for us," Lou Lopez Sénéchal said. "But I think that we always try to respond the best way and just take that as a type of motivation, that it’s not going to happen again. We have a chip on our shoulders and you know, we always want to represent ourselves the best way. And I think that we always know that we have to bounce back whenever we have a loss and that's what we're gonna do tomorrow."

"When it's flight, game, practice, flight, game, practice, it's just you don't have the time," Auriemma said. "And that's really when it catches up to you because to think that players aren't going to struggle as the season goes on, for whatever reason, it’s just crazy."
Bounce back ---involves a lot of things. First and foremost is the number of 100 percent ready players. 6--Subs 2. If my 8 cylinder Caddy was running on 6, I'd have hopes but, I wouldn't bet the farm on it.
There is nothing these kids need more than 2 weeks of doing NOTHING and rehabbing. Another Scorer would make life a bit better.
Great group of kids.

Reaction Score
This is a great group of players..... they have to depend on themselves...... there is no help coming. Let our bench players go forward!

Reaction Score

And it's been going on for 4 months!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom