We Get To Pick The First Night Teams...Really! | The Boneyard

We Get To Pick The First Night Teams...Really!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hey UConn fans, and BoneYarders the ball is in your court. Vote for the teams you want to see compete at First Night.

Select your favorite match-up from the three options. “Like” the photo for 1 point or “Share” the photo for 3 points.

The match-up with the most points by October 7 will face-off at‪#‎UConnFirstNight‬.

First_Night_2.png

The link takes you to a UConn Huskies FaceBook page. I (believe) that one needs a FaceBook account to vote. but not sure!

Reaction Score
I think this did this last year, didn't they? Except maybe they had a bunch of teams you could choose from?

Reaction Score
I think this did this last year, didn't they? Except maybe they had a bunch of teams you could choose from?
It appears there are three different teams that we can vote for.

Reaction Score
I've been away from Connecticut for a while, so the last "first night" (sounds like an oxymoron) that I went to were run separately. Do you feel you get as good a look at the team in this format? It's great that there is camaraderie between the programs, but it seems to take away the team concept.

Reaction Score
I've been away from Connecticut for a while, so the last "first night" (sounds like an oxymoron) that I went to were run separately. Do you feel you get as good a look at the team in this format? It's great that there is camaraderie between the programs, but it seems to take away the team concept.
I don't think this event is supposed really showcase how good either team is or isn't. It is just a pep rally and PR for the basketball programs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom