We Dont Share! | The Boneyard

We Dont Share!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Except for assists. Another nice 17 on 26 FGs. Louisville got only 5 on 20 FGs.

Reaction Score
Until the conference championship there won't be any challenges. It will give Saniya and Brianna more of a chance to play and give the starters a bit more rest.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
We share a lot of things like the ball, credit, effort, scoring, etc. We don't share championships.

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
We share a lot of things like the ball, credit, effort, scoring, etc. We don't share championships.
I could be wrong, but I think that UConn HAS shared the regular season Big East title....

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I could be wrong, but I think that UConn HAS shared the regular season Big East title....
And no one talked to the players or the coaches for a couple of weeks afterwards!!! Just completely unacceptable! :oops::cool:

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
and no one threw them a parade for it.
Have they ever had a parade for other than a NC? IOW, They won the League, lost in the Tourney, then got a parade?

Reaction Score
Until the conference championship there won't be any challenges. It will give Saniya and Brianna more of a chance to play and give the starters a bit more rest.
I don't know how much time they'll see. This is the time of year Geno really likes to have a cohesive unit with his starters getting hot and getting on a roll especially offensively even if that means they play more than they would during the regular season in a similar blow out. Constant subbing kind of kills the momentum. They'll have almost two weeks off between the end of the AAC tournament and the start of the NCAA tournament. There's not really a need to rest starters, and if anything it's a good time to push a player like Mosqueda-Lewis who is starting to get back into game shape and get her shooting touch back.

ctfjr

Life is short, ride hard
Reaction Score
Have they ever had a parade for other than a NC? IOW, They won the League, lost in the Tourney, then got a parade?

lol - I was just paraphrasing Geno's recent comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom