Watching the 2004 UConn-Tenn regular season game | The Boneyard

Watching the 2004 UConn-Tenn regular season game

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
It may be the worst officiated game ever. Both coaches had to be held back, players from both teams pounded their fists into their hands or marched off the court in frustration. Neither team got an advantage from the zebras, although Diana was literally mauled (the game where Dee was Flukered in the throat).

I loved seeing Maria calmly nailing threes and Barbara doing her "slithery" moves in the paint. The supporting cast came through - fun to watch.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
It may be the worst officiated game ever. Both coaches had to be held back, players from both teams pounded their fists into their hands or marched off the court in frustration. Neither team got an advantage from the zebras, although Diana was literally mauled (the game where Dee was Flukered in the throat).

I loved seeing Maria calmly nailing threes and Barbara doing her "slithery" moves in the paint. The supporting cast came through - fun to watch.

You tube?

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Thought I would just emphasize the above. Those players rarely get enough credit!
Yes, indeed. Maria had 0 TOs in32 minutes, Annie made threes when DT was too well-defended, AB stole balls and made clutch shots and Willnett made a rare pre-March showing. Great effoert all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom