Watch Your Favorite WNBA Players from Tip-off to Championship | The Boneyard

Watch Your Favorite WNBA Players from Tip-off to Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score

If you are a fan of the WNBA or if you just follow of "our girls" in their post UConn careers, this is a real bargain.

Only $12.99 with promo code WNBALA2015
>>>> LINK <<<<

Watch WNBA Action Live and On Demand
  • Live and archived games all season long​
  • Multiple Game Viewing & DVR functionality​
  • Box score and play-by-play overlays​
Access on iPhone, iPad & Android with WNBA Center Court application​

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Shoot me a "like" or reply if you plan on doing this... just curious how many here will take advantage.
Summer is a busy time and the "watch it anytime" aspect of this is a huge convenience.

I'll be signing up to watch my Sun play :cool:

psconn

Reaction Score
I'll be signing up to watch my Sun play :cool:

"My Sun" how refreshing and awesome a thing to read. Here's hoping our "triad" of Dukies can help those nerds from Stanford and their mates turn this thing around. With the injuries to Allie and Chiney they'll have tons of opportunities.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
"My Sun" how refreshing and awesome a thing to read. Here's hoping our "triad" of Dukies can help those nerds from Stanford and their mates turn this thing around. With the injuries to Allie and Chiney they'll have tons of opportunities.

I was reading this article http://www.nhregister.com/sports/20...th-williams-hope-to-shine-for-connecticut-sun

I didnt realize that they had a defensive 3 second rule in the WNBA. I think EW has the athleticism and mobility to defend outside of the paint... but like the Coach said... it will be a transition for her after playing so much zone in college.

Reaction Score
If you are a fan of the WNBA or if you just follow of "our girls" in their post UConn careers, this is a real bargain.

Only $12.99 with promo code WNBALA2015
>>>> LINK <<<<

Watch WNBA Action Live and On Demand
  • Live and archived games all season long​
  • Multiple Game Viewing & DVR functionality​
  • Box score and play-by-play overlays​
Access on iPhone, iPad & Android with WNBA Center Court application
Done

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
My favorite player ain't playin!

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Thanks I may sign up. I can watch though the WNBA site or app. Is this correct?

psconn

Reaction Score
Thanks I may sign up. I can watch though the WNBA site or app. Is this correct?
I have no experience with the app, but that is what the Live Access web site says. I downloaded the app and will try it for the first time when content is available.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I have a stupid question (for the non-tekkie peeps like myself). I don't like watching the games on my computer. But I have a smart TV. is it possible to get that on my TV? I know I can get Youtube and what not...

Reaction Score
I have a stupid question (for the non-tekkie peeps like myself). I don't like watching the games on my computer. But I have a smart TV. is it possible to get that on my TV? I know I can get Youtube and what not...

Are you able to use a web browser on your smartTV? If so, yes you can. If your smart TV doesn't have a browser, then get Google's Chromecast. You can hook it up to an HDMI port on your TV and then "cast' the games from your laptop or smartphone so you can watch on TV.

Chromecasts can be obtained for $20 from a number of vendors at ebay. Staples recently had a sale for $25. Target currently has it for $29,

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Are you able to use a web browser on your smartTV? If so, yes you can. If your smart TV doesn't have a browser, then get Google's Chromecast. You can hook it up to an HDMI port on your TV and then "cast' the games from your laptop or smartphone so you can watch on TV.

Chromecasts can be obtained for $20 from a number of vendors at ebay. Staples recently had a sale for $25. Target currently has it for $29,
That makes sense thank you. Yes i have web browser on my smart TV. I think i will get the package!

psconn

Reaction Score
Just a bump to keep this visible over the holiday weekend. Sign up and watch the Sun and all the stars come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom