Warde Manuel's Email Address - please email him | The Boneyard

Warde Manuel's Email Address - please email him

Status
Not open for further replies.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
"Dear Ward- Some Boneyarders hair is on fire.Please come to the 'Yard with an extinguisher ASAP. Thanks.

Your Friend,
Cactus Dog"

Reaction Score
That better not happen. That has never happened
No, but we CURBED STOMPED, them last year, and in 2007. In 2010, we had them on the ropes at their place and to quote Denny Green, "WE LET EM OFF THE HOOK".

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
This is probably taking it too far, for now. The complaints are mostly about failing the eyeball test, though by my count we've lost 5 very winnable games in the last season and a half which isn't good.

The realistic goals for this program right now is compete for the BE title. The league is down this year, rankings be damned. Go out and compete for the league and we'll see at the end of the year.

It's not a Jim Fassel, put all your chips in the middle moment but, these next seven games are important to the program and the fan base. Ergo, they are important to the coach and the AD.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
Some of you may not realize how serious AD's take contact from alumni and fans. When they see more and more people telling them they are p.issed at the product they are seeing on the field they pay attention.

Back in the day of my insanity with following UConn football I sent an email to Hathaway about comments on here saying he did not support Edsall.

My cell phone rang in 10 minutes with Jeff on the phone saying it was not true and that he does support Edsall. Granted the big dummy thought I was talking about the media.

The point is they do pay attention.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
Some of you may not realize how serious AD's take contact from alumni and fans. When they see more and more people telling them they are p.issed at the product they are seeing on the field they pay attention.

Back in the day of my insanity with following UConn football I sent an email to Hathaway about comments on here saying he did not support Edsall.

My cell phone rang in 10 minutes with Jeff on the phone saying it was not true and that he does support Edsall. Granted the big dummy thought I was talking about the media.

The point is they do pay attention.

No doubt you are right. But I have to imagine that somebody like a major university AD, who probably gets alot of public email, has to employ a 'rationality' filter. I'm not sure a fire-the-coaches-5-games-into-their-second-season email passes the test.

Reaction Score
"Hmmmm, well, I'm not sure if I should keep sticking with Coach. So maybe I'll base the decision on how many angry emails I get from the Internet."

-- No Athletic Director Ever

An AD will pay attention to thousands of emails from season ticket holders and donors.

Reaction Score
"Hmmmm, well, I'm not sure if I should keep sticking with Coach. So maybe I'll base the decision on how many angry emails I get from the Internet."

-- No Athletic Director Ever

Empty seats combined with promises to drop season tix will get his attention, tho. At this point would rather go to beach the Sept. weekends Maryland and Michigan are coming here than subject myself to this nonsense.

Reaction Score
An AD will pay attention to thousands of emails from season ticket holders and donors.

Funny, last week I was called a moron for suggesting that last week. I agree 100%. Better start making changes before the bulk start voting with their pocket books and attendance drops off a cliff.

Its Bobby Valentine time for PP.

Reaction Score
Here's what sucks most. The defense is being coached with and is playing with passion. There is ZERO passion in the offense starting from the top.

Reaction Score
Here's what sucks most. The defense is being coached with and is playing with passion. There is ZERO passion in the offense starting from the top.

Please revert back to the thread we had going about a practice I attended a while back. When Coach Brown was running the Defensive drills, you could hear him like he was right next to you and the passion was absolute! As a result the defense was running drills with passion and conviction all day long! They were swarming the ball and making plays. More importantly they were passionate, engaged and cheering one another on from the sidelines. The offense...... Well they could of been asleep from what I saw. The highlight was a SICK one handed catch by Ryan Griffin, which he took up the sideline. So I guess what they said back in my playing days still applies today: " you play as you prepare" Absolutely no surprises here!!!

Reaction Score
Never mind the Geremy play. . . first down at midfield late first half with three timeouts the first pass is to the freakin sideline (Lyle, incomplete). Nothing to the middle of the field to Ryan or Delahunt???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom