Walking Dead Season 4 | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Walking Dead Season 4

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
The story needs to progress next week, but I'm not getting my hopes up. Looks like Maggie/Sasha/Bob are stuck in the fog and Daryl/Beth are aimlessly wandering.

My guess is that Bob is a goner soon - maybe next episode.

I think Lizzie will go eventually - being that she's psycho and all. And they aren't going to have her wait until she's old enough to be Carl's love interest. Her sister is definitely a goner soon (most likely before her).

Reaction Score
What story lines are people interested in?

I think the only story line that I have any interest in is Maggie/Glen. A little interested to see what Tyrese does when he finds out about Carol.

Individually, I root for Michonne and Darryl.

Reaction Score
What story lines are people interested in?

I think the only story line that I have any interest in is Maggie/Glen. A little interested to see what Tyrese does when he finds out about Carol.

Individually, I root for Michonne and Darryl.

Agree with that.

Also interested to see how this new group Glen found turns out ... Seem potentially likeable.

Reaction Score
My only interest in Glen is when he will finally be eaten.

My main follow is Rick. He's the one that woke up out of a coma in that hospital and he needs to see this out. The show dies without him, in my opinion.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Rick is no doubt the show MVP but Darryl has become a key. Can't see him dying...

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
I said I'd finish out this season before giving up on the show, but holy sh_t, I'm not sure I can stomach much more of this.

That was probably the worst episode yet, and that's saying a lot because there have been a lot of stinkers, especially the last 2 seasons.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
My only interest in Glen is when he will finally be eaten.

My main follow is Rick. He's the one that woke up out of a coma in that hospital and he needs to see this out. The show does without him, in my opinion.

My only interest in Glen is Maggie, Lauren Cohan cleans up nicely. Althought he did alright back in Atlanta.

Rick is the key, but GOUCONN is right that Darryl has become pretty critical as well, and Michonne is getting close to that too. Those three are survivors. Carol has become a female version of Shane, which is quite a transformation from a mousy abused wife.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
The story needs to progress next week, but I'm not getting my hopes up. Looks like Maggie/Sasha/Bob are stuck in the fog and Daryl/Beth are aimlessly wandering.
Hopefully they find each other?? We need to get some of these groups back together.

My guess is that Bob is a goner soon - maybe next episode.
Yea, can't see Bob lasting too long.

I think Lizzie will go eventually - being that she's psycho and all. And they aren't going to have her wait until she's old enough to be Carl's love interest. Her sister is definitely a goner soon (most likely before her).
I still think they are going to do the Ben/Billy thing from the comics with her and her sister. Or some variation of that.

I think the only story line that I have any interest in is Maggie/Glen.
I have a feeling one of them is not gonna make it out of this season. Just not sure which. They'll probably meet up......just in time to die.

A little interested to see what Tyrese does when he finds out about Carol.
That should be interesting. Hopefully they play that out well.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Rick is no doubt the show MVP but Darryl has become a key. Can't see him dying...
As the fanbots say......

if-daryl-dies-we-riot-4.png

UConn Dan

Reaction Score
I'd like to see what happens with the Carol/Tyrese thing as well - that was the biggest cliff hanger before the gov showed up. I'm thinking Daryl meets up with Carol/Tyrese before Rick does - there might be a Daryl/Carol faction vs. Rick/Tyrese faction before the end of the season. Of the main cast, if anyone dies it will probably be Carol. There are more fans of Maggie/Glenn than Carol - and Carol has a boatload of fans too.

Also, wondering about Terminous -- thinking it's a false hope. Was that who was transmitting the radio signal?

Finally, someone above mentioned why it's taken the new military crew/"scientist" so long to get to DC -- they explained that their "Dr/Scientist" had been in constant communication with DC via satellite phone until recently they stopped responding and that's why they are hightailing it up there. I'm glad they brought that crew in -- brings the another dimension to the story - so far it's been about "how to survive in that world" and they add the "how to we defeat the zombies for good" element.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Finally, someone above mentioned why it's taken the new military crew/"scientist" so long to get to DC -- they explained that their "Dr/Scientist" had been in constant communication with DC via satellite phone until recently they stopped responding and that's why they are hightailing it up there. I'm glad they brought that crew in -- brings the another dimension to the story - so far it's been about "how to survive in that world" and they add the "how to we defeat the zombies for good" element.
Also, they were coming from OK or TX, something like that. So they had a lot of walker laden ground to cover.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
I'd like to see what happens with the Carol/Tyrese thing as well - that was the biggest cliff hanger before the gov showed up. I'm thinking Daryl meets up with Carol/Tyrese before Rick does - there might be a Daryl/Carol faction vs. Rick/Tyrese faction before the end of the season. Of the main cast, if anyone dies it will probably be Carol. There are more fans of Maggie/Glenn than Carol - and Carol has a boatload of fans too.

Also, wondering about Terminous -- thinking it's a false hope. Was that who was transmitting the radio signal?

Funny, I looked at that "scientist", and assumed he was running a scam. Just trying to get Ford to protect him.

UConn Dan

Reaction Score
Funny, I looked at that "scientist", and assumed he was running a scam. Just trying to get Ford to protect him.
I think you are right on some level. I didn't read the comic, but (tiny Spoiler) I did hear that the "scientist" actually turns out to be a pre-ZA science teacher posing as a big-shot scientist, but I don't know if he does or doesn't know something.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I think you are right on some level. I didn't read the comic, but (tiny Spoiler) I did hear that the "scientist" actually turns out to be a pre-ZA science teacher posing as a big-shot scientist, but I don't know if he does or doesn't know something.
That's what I'd heard about the comic. But they could go a different way in the Series??

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
That's what I'd heard about the comic. But they could go a different way in the Series??

I never heard about it...but that's exactly how I saw that guy, as some HS science teacher who was helpless and got Ford to protect him. Think about it, he had a working satellite phone for weeks, and in those weeks he couldn't manage to relay his theory to whoever was on the other end? BS.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I never heard about it...but that's exactly how I saw that guy, as some HS science teacher who was helpless and got Ford to protect him. Think about it, he had a working satellite phone for weeks, and in those weeks he couldn't manage to relay his theory to whoever was on the other end? BS.
Probably a good call there.

And to add to it, why would he want to keep it secret? Why not tell as many people as possible so whoever makes it to DC could relay the message, if he himself didn't make it?

Reaction Score
Not sure what happened with the direction of this show, but I'm really struggling to maintain interest this season. Last night was just more of the soap opera with a generic walker massacre scene every 20 minutes.

I almost feel like this was a cool indie band that sold out once they started selling a few records.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Not sure what happened with the direction of this show, but I'm really struggling to maintain interest this season. Last night was just more of the soap opera with a generic walker massacre scene every 20 minutes.

I almost feel like this was a cool indie band that sold out once they started selling a few records.
Thought last nights episode pushed the plot along much better than the couple previous episodes. At least we have almost everyone moving to Terminus....whatever that is. Which I doubt we'll find out this season, except a glimpse at the end.

It thought having Beth "kidnapped" and Daryl meeting up with the bad guys from Rick's little house episode was some pretty good twists. Those could be some interesting story lines.

Looks like we are back with Tyreese, Carol and the girls next week. I expect something major to happen there.

Reaction Score
Thought last nights episode pushed the plot along much better than the couple previous episodes. At least we have almost everyone moving to Terminus....whatever that is. Which I doubt we'll find out this season, except a glimpse at the end.

It thought having Beth "kidnapped" and Daryl meeting up with the bad guys from Rick's little house episode was some pretty good twists. Those could be some interesting story lines.

Looks like we are back with Tyreese, Carol and the girls next week. I expect something major to happen there.

I don't know.

Will Daryl kiss Beth!? Will Carol come in and see Beth and Daryl as a couple and be jealous?! OMG!
Does Rick love Michonne?!
Will Glen and Maggie get back together!?

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I don't know.

Will Daryl kiss Beth!? Will Carol come in and see Beth and Daryl as a couple and be jealous?! OMG!
Does Rick love Michonne?!
Will Glen and Maggie get back together!?
Well if that's what you are into.
Why did the hipster burn his mouth on his coffee?

He drank it before it was cool.

Ragging on The Walking Dead is kind of a hipster thing. ;)

Reaction Score
I'm almost 47 yrs old and live in a boring Central CT suburb. I'd be honored to be associated with anything "hipster".

Reaction Score
Love the show since the start but gotta admit...am losing interest fast...Watching these jokers wander around the woods and occasionally kill a bunch of zombies with sticks, shovels etc, is wearing thin....

By the way, not sure which but believe Fishy or Deepster made the good observation that while these walkers have razor like teeth that seem to cut right to the bone with one bite, they also at the same time have soft mushy heads that appear to explode on impact with, well anything but especially a boot....meanwhile Bob is okay because the walker bit his bandage and didn't get through the ace bandage wrap? Really?!

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I thought it was a good episode last night - the people acted like people and at least we got somewhere. The opening montage was very well done as well.

I was making a joke about the teeth/skull thing. That's sort of a necessary plot device - hard to keep the show afloat if 90% of it is a zombie trying to nibble through skin or a survivor needing 37 whacks with a stick to get through a zombie skull.

Reaction Score
I was making a joke about the teeth/skull thing. That's sort of a necessary plot device - hard to keep the show afloat if 90% of it is a zombie trying to nibble through skin or a survivor needing 37 whacks with a stick to get through a zombie skull.

Rather watch that than any show featuring Carl or last week's show....

Reaction Score
I thought the episode was solid. Especially after the horrid acting in last weeks episode.

I guess what is losing me is the uninteresting story lines. I could care less about the group Darryl ran into. I could care less about the over the top comic characters that were introduced several weeks ago. So what is there? Glen and Maggie interests me. I am also starting to like the Sasha, Maggie, and Drunk Guy interplay. Other than that? Meh.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom